Free Pfizer COVID vaccinations at The Promenada Tuesday 19th for western foreigners over 25 years old only.

BritManToo

It's an Eventbrite event Tuesday 19th October 2021.

Register with The Wall https://reboot.chiangmaihealth.go.th/CMCVR/

Get your 13 digit number

Register with Eventbright (online or app from google play)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eventbrite.attendee&utm_source=eventbrite&utm_medium=attendeeapp&utm_campaign=app_landing

Find the event.

Register for a ticket (use your 13 digit number from The Wall) and select your time slot.

Print your Eventbright E-Ticket 

Print and complete your consent form

Take the two printed forms along with your passport to Promenada at the appointed time.

Good luck!

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Excellent news!  Thanks for the links.  Does anyone know if they will give this Pfizer vaccine to people (me) who have already had sinovac + astra zeneca?  I'm a US citizen if that makes any difference.  I've seen cocktail recipes from the private hospital selling Moderna that says Moderna is ok 3 months after a sinovac + Astra combo ... but who knows when / if it will actually arrive and be available.

6 hours ago, captainjackS said:

Excellent news!  Thanks for the links.  Does anyone know if they will give this Pfizer vaccine to people (me) who have already had sinovac + astra zeneca?  I'm a US citizen if that makes any difference.  I've seen cocktail recipes from the private hospital selling Moderna that says Moderna is ok 3 months after a sinovac + Astra combo ... but who knows when / if it will actually arrive and be available.

It specifically says no:

Pfizer Vaccination for Over 25 Yrs Age Foreign Residents in Chiang Mai who have never been vaccinated with any vaccine before

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Will27 said:

Tempted to drive down from CR as there's not much here.

Do you have to provide evidence of living in CM to be eligible?

TIA.

On one application form you have to provide your Ampher and Tambon. I don't remember, but it may be that you have to provide your full address on another form.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, taotoo said:

On one application form you have to provide your Ampher and Tambon. I don't remember, but it may be that you have to provide your full address on another form.

I had to fill in my address on both intake forms at each jab.....

The first round when my number was called it took about 5 minutes at the window while they actively entered info into their computer (guessing all identifying info).....

On the second jab it was a straight through process at the same window - just a form exchange, intake for preprinted....

I asked at another station in Lamphun if I could use that jab station because it was closer to my house = the answer was yes, I didn't have to live there, however, all their allocated doses had been scheduled out....

Edited by pgrahmm
  • Thanks 1