Question about 1.2 call cards ( 50 or 100 bahts )

Aforek

Hello I have a question about 1.2.call cards, which we buy for 50 or 100 baht, we type the registered number to top up

Before, if I remember, the sum was deducted only when I called, and now, even if I do not telephone, the sum decreases; for example, for a card bought 50 bahts , without calling  after a while there are only 25 baht left and at that time I can no longer call,  I can only receive  calls

It has always been like that, or I have made a mistake somewhere to pay for nothing ? 

Is there a way to only pay for what I use? Thank you

I've never used 1-2 call cards, but use phonenet cards from CAT.  Calls to the US are 1 baht / min, clear calls, and the card lasts for a year.  You can put your pin into speeddial so you don't have to enter it each time.  It's worked for me for several years.

I personally have never had this problem.  A friend, also with AIS, did.  My best guess was that he had inadvertently signed up for some text message service in Thai.  Are you receiving "The Joke of the Day", "The News of the Day", or anything similar ?  Even if the answer is no, call AIS. They fixed the problem for my friend.  The value of the card decreases only when you call or send a text message.

• Like 1

This happens when some service like daily horoscope or sports is unknown to you added to your service.

Call 12call or drop into one of there outlets and tell them to stop all add on services. Sometimes they will refund some of the fees.

You can usually check usage by checking your phone 12call app. It's normally hidden in settings. 

Edited by Farma
corrected phone provider

1 hour ago, Aforek said:

or I have made a mistake somewhere to pay for nothing ? 

5 minutes ago, Farma said:

This happens when some service like daily horoscope or sports is unknown to you added to your service.

Likely to be that but also check that don't have data enabled as that just eats credit without you doing anything else

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Farma said:

Call 12call or drop into one of there outlets and tell them to stop all add on services. Sometimes they will refund some of the fees.

You can usually check usage by checking your phone 12call app. It's normally hidden in settings. 

Thanks for all the answers: yes, there is something which eats credit; I know somebody in the outlet AIS, I shall explain what's the problem

as I told, before it was not like that, I got surely an add in Thai and I did'nt realise what it was