Good Thai, Bad Thai

terry57

A shocking alternative is they could have called the police who would have got rid of him. It makes them aware of the problem and the trouble Thai dude would not be returning again because they would know who he is.

And if the guy was mentally ill then that takes it to a different level although wew have heard that doctor Terry did a full examination first and conclusively proved that this was not the case. :o

A simple solution to the problem with no violence needed.

you been around here long enough maddy and the thais sort there own business out. call the cops.

thats a beauty mate. :D

Cops are paid to do the job, so why not let them do it? Simple.

A shocking alternative is they could have called the police who would have got rid of him. It makes them aware of the problem and the trouble Thai dude would not be returning again because they would know who he is.

And if the guy was mentally ill then that takes it to a different level although wew have heard that doctor Terry did a full examination first and conclusively proved that this was not the case. :o

A simple solution to the problem with no violence needed.

you been around here long enough maddy and the thais sort there own business out. call the cops.

thats a beauty mate. :D

Cops are paid to do the job, so why not let them do it? Simple.

And there was me thinking that job was to collect bakshish. I never suspected that the BiB were an organised crimefighting outfit. Just shows how stealthy and underhand they can be.

Personally in any Thai on Thai disputes that I ever witnessed I kept meself right out of it, unless the outcome was likely to affect me or my associates and then I intervene with extreme caution. I've seen quite a few bust ups between Thais, mainly alchohol fueled, and they can get real nasty real quick. Observe from a safe distance cos if you get involved the BiB, as if by magic, appear and then there's only gonna be one loser.

We could also run a pole to see how many people believe that Terry has actually ever even been to Thailand yet alone witnessed such events.

I don't dispute he has been to Thailand in the past.

Anyway I don't think we should pay too much attention to issues of reality here, in these days of environmental concerns imaginary travel is a great way of seeing the world with out contributing to global warming.

Everyone should be encouraged to follow Terry's sterling example.

The truth doesn't matter, what matters is that we have fun.

Edited by GuestHouse

And there was me thinking that job was to collect bakshish. I never suspected that the BiB were an organised crimefighting outfit. Just shows how stealthy and underhand they can be.

The police in the area collect money from many bars there, it's in their interests for the customers of these bars and the bar owners to be happy because a continued thriving trade means good money for them. So if a bar owner did call, police would be there in a minute or two (there's a police station top of that road) and the situation would have been sorted. Why pay for police services unless you use them?

We could also run a pole to see how many people believe that Terry has actually ever even been to Thailand yet alone witnessed such events.

thats a real cracker mate as im only a figment of guesthouses imagination. :bah::o:D:D

and a big hello to you guesthouse and no, im not telling you where the chappell is because we dont like depressed people hanging around. :o

besides that my good friend the bar owner might not like you and king hit you with a bottle. :D:D

only joking mods. i think. :bah:

The police in the area collect money from many bars there, it's in their interests for the customers of these bars and the bar owners to be happy because a continued thriving trade means good money for them. So if a bar owner did call, police would be there in a minute or two (there's a police station top of that road) and the situation would have been sorted. Why pay for police services unless you use them?

i'll tell you what i'll do maddy,

next time theres a nutter running around rambuttri threating to shoot people, stealing drinks and cigs i'll give you a buzz and you can call the cops. :D:o

thank you very much maddy. :D

terence

dont worry mate, as its all sorted out and this dude wont be coming back to this area again and the bar owner is not the guy you play games with.

justice has been served. :o

thank you very much and how about toughning up a bit you do gooders. :D

Then why did you say this in your opening post:

i will be wearing a bullet prove vest tonight just incase the bad thai is out of his coma and returns with a shot gun
Edited by dantilley

dont worry mate, as its all sorted out and this dude wont be coming back to this area again and the bar owner is not the guy you play games with.

justice has been served. :o

thank you very much and how about toughning up a bit you do gooders. :D

Then why did you say this in your opening post:

i will be wearing a bullet prove vest tonight just incase the bad thai is out of his coma and returns with a shot gun

can you please not ask silly questions. :D

he had been walking around the street pretending he had a rifle under a jacket

He gonna shoot people with his pretend rifle? :o

hello maddy, and please let me give you a senario of what possibly could of happenned to this cat if he was unfortunate enough to be in an english pub or an american pub.

actually any other pub would suffice.

if the said punter fronted up at your local back in england pissed up, aggressive and pretending to shoot punters what do you think would of happenned.

think quick maddy and give me the correct answer.

sorry, times up mate,

the correct answer is that he would of had ten shades of <deleted> kicked out of him and more than likely be confined to a hospital bed for the term of his natural life. :D

thats if he was lucky to survive the thrashing the he would of received when the chaves got him.

if he would of pulled this stunt in a USA pub they would of just shot him, end of story. :D

the concept of going to the police is simply not an option as this guy would of been back on the street within the hour and playing games with the punters once again.

you may think this was a harsh reaction, but considering his comtemptuous and threating behaviour justice was done, and he will have a little think before doing this again.

actually, i would go as far as saying his life was saved that night, as he would not have lasted much longer, especially threatening thais like he was.

thank you very much. :D

terence

• 2 weeks later...