Five senior police repositioned after raids find venues selling alcohol, breaking Covid-19 rules, and operating illegally in Bangkok, Thai Police vow further nightlife crackdowns

webfact

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Bangkok – Five senior police officials from the Lumpini Police Station were ordered repositioned by the Royal Thai Police on Sunday, October 17th, after allegedly neglecting the illegal sales of alcoholic beverages at a restaurant in downtown Bangkok that was raided on Sunday.

Re-positioned.. has a nice ring to it.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, ezzra said:

For a senior police man to be "re positioned" it's even worse than getting the sack as senior cops pays good money for those top jobs that recuperate their investments in no time, now re positioned elsewhere that will hurt them badly in the pockets... 

between a rock and a hard place.. if they'd done their jobs that would have hit them hard in their pockets too 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, GeorgeCross said:

between a rock and a hard place.. if they'd done their jobs that would have hit them hard in their pockets too 

Difficult choice for a Policeman;  Should I uphold the law or take a bribe?

• Thanks 1

Here, where I am...went to a bar on Saturday night. Plenty of Regency.

Hotpot Monday, beer there too, popped outside to a bar prior to driving home..plenty of beer and Regency there too.

I don't drink while driving, but just saying, the wife and her sister were drinking as if there was no tomorrow. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, webfact said:

Five senior police officials from the Lumpini Police Station were ordered repositioned by the Royal Thai Police on Sunday,

Yes folks, they had to switch arm chairs and sofas......They who know the loneliness of command......????