Jump to content

How many percent of thai bar girls are post op trans???


Recommended Posts

  • Jaycomet changed the title to How many percent of thai bar girls are post op trans???

I guess you've been checking them out? I assume you could tell.

 

(Being homosexual, I have no experience in this matter.)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

That depends on where you look for them. Go to a good gogo bar and the percentage is near to 0. Go to some other places and the percentage is high. It depends on what you want.

Show some of your pics of questionable female ladies  🤣 🤣

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I volunteer to do the research on this and get exact figures for you OP. At one or two a day, it could take some time to get you an accurate answer though but I'm willing to take one for the team.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ozfarang said:

What's a post op tan? 🤣

 

12 minutes ago, Ohyesuare said:

I volunteer to do the research on this and get exact figures for you OP. At one or two a day, it could take some time to get you an accurate answer though but I'm willing to take one for the team.

Ohyesuare
Beat me to it and the original post and must admit LOL and thought about going around where I live to determine the exact numbers!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

it is my understanding that mixing the ladyboys, post ops, etc.. with the 'normal' girls is no longer tolerated by the customers.  i would say this was somewhat widespread many years ago, however in more current times, the two groups have been kept separate.  as an example, on soi cowboy, there are/were two go gos with ladyboys, post ops, etc...  the rest of the places were 99% 'normal' girls.  i'm talking about places like crazy house, baccara, shark, lighthouse. dollhouse, suzy wong, etc...  same is true for nana plaza, i'd guess there are/were 6 places there with all lady boy, post op, etc...  so if i were to estimate the percentage, for cowboy, i'd say there are about 8 legit go gos there (not counting deja vu, sahara, kiss, etc..) so it would be 20%, 2 ladyboy and 8 normal.  the ratio is higher at nana.  maybe 12 legit go gos and then 6 for ladyboys.  so call it 1/3 there.  and i will say there may have been a 'mix bar' in nana, i saw some interesting 'suspects' walking into a place while i was on the patio of rainbow 1 (R1 is/was not a mix).  but they may have been staff rather than dancers.

Edited by buick
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Show some of your pics of questionable female ladies  🤣 🤣

It seems it doesn't matter which pictures I post. There is always someone who thinks he spots a ladyboy.

 

anime-anime-girls-virtual-youtuber-holol

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It seems it doesn't matter which pictures I post. There is always someone who thinks he spots a ladyboy.

 

anime-anime-girls-virtual-youtuber-holol

Not sure that this is a good place to post images of Children 

  • Confused 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jaycomet said:

I have been told various estimates relating to atleast half of bar girls being post op or more(guy to girl)

Almost ZERO percent IMHO.

Guys who want ladyboys want guys that look like women on the surface.

No penis = no sale.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

That depends on where you look for them. Go to a good gogo bar and the percentage is near to 0. Go to some other places and the percentage is high. It depends on what you want.

Don't be so sure about agogos, I've been to some very good agogos with very plausible post op LBs are, most people wouldn't even know.

 

I'm professional level at spotting them, in Pattaya i had a foot massage the other day and even after an hour I wasn't sure if this very pretty girl was a LB, best I've ever seen anyway

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bendejo said:

How many percent of thai bar girls are post op trans?

 

53

 

 

Wrong:

 

How many of thai bar girls WENT TO THE POST TO CHECK IF SOMEONE MADE A TRANSFER

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Don't be so sure about agogos, I've been to some very good agogos with very plausible post op LBs are, most people wouldn't even know.

 

I'm professional level at spotting them, in Pattaya i had a foot massage the other day and even after an hour I wasn't sure if this very pretty girl was a LB, best I've ever seen anyway

 

 

 

 

 

I always trust my third leg to decide.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard from a friend that there is a bar or two in nana that are all post-ops

 

so when they are back open, that would help narrow your friend's search...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...