How many percent of thai bar girls are post op trans???

Jaycomet

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

That depends on where you look for them. Go to a good gogo bar and the percentage is near to 0. Go to some other places and the percentage is high. It depends on what you want.

Show some of your pics of questionable female ladies  ???? ????

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ozfarang said:

What's a post op tan? ????

12 minutes ago, Ohyesuare said:

I volunteer to do the research on this and get exact figures for you OP. At one or two a day, it could take some time to get you an accurate answer though but I'm willing to take one for the team.

Ohyesuare
Beat me to it and the original post and must admit LOL and thought about going around where I live to determine the exact numbers!!

it is my understanding that mixing the ladyboys, post ops, etc.. with the 'normal' girls is no longer tolerated by the customers.  i would say this was somewhat widespread many years ago, however in more current times, the two groups have been kept separate.  as an example, on soi cowboy, there are/were two go gos with ladyboys, post ops, etc...  the rest of the places were 99% 'normal' girls.  i'm talking about places like crazy house, baccara, shark, lighthouse. dollhouse, suzy wong, etc...  same is true for nana plaza, i'd guess there are/were 6 places there with all lady boy, post op, etc...  so if i were to estimate the percentage, for cowboy, i'd say there are about 8 legit go gos there (not counting deja vu, sahara, kiss, etc..) so it would be 20%, 2 ladyboy and 8 normal.  the ratio is higher at nana.  maybe 12 legit go gos and then 6 for ladyboys.  so call it 1/3 there.  and i will say there may have been a 'mix bar' in nana, i saw some interesting 'suspects' walking into a place while i was on the patio of rainbow 1 (R1 is/was not a mix).  but they may have been staff rather than dancers.

Edited by buick
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Jaycomet said:

I have been told various estimates relating to atleast half of bar girls being post op or more(guy to girl)

Almost ZERO percent IMHO.

Guys who want ladyboys want guys that look like women on the surface.

No penis = no sale.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

That depends on where you look for them. Go to a good gogo bar and the percentage is near to 0. Go to some other places and the percentage is high. It depends on what you want.

Don't be so sure about agogos, I've been to some very good agogos with very plausible post op LBs are, most people wouldn't even know.

I'm professional level at spotting them, in Pattaya i had a foot massage the other day and even after an hour I wasn't sure if this very pretty girl was a LB, best I've ever seen anyway

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Don't be so sure about agogos, I've been to some very good agogos with very plausible post op LBs are, most people wouldn't even know.

I'm professional level at spotting them, in Pattaya i had a foot massage the other day and even after an hour I wasn't sure if this very pretty girl was a LB, best I've ever seen anyway

I always trust my third leg to decide.