PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Details of Thailand reopening revealed, BJJ World Record attempt in Phuket |:| October 22

webfact

PHUKET XTRA - October 22 || Brought to you by @PVC Phuket Thailand to welcome arrivals from 46 countries, reopening conditions announced |:| Puhket Covid Update |:| Boosters for Sinopharm recipients |:| Phuketian attempts BJJ World Record Hosted by: JP Mestanza || #Phuket #PhuketNews #Thailand

By Jean-Pierre Mestanza

Full story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-xtra-video-details-of-thailand-reopening-revealed-bjj-world-record-attempt-in-phuket-october-22-81787.php

pkt..jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2021-10-23

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sirineou said:

What is a BJJ record? 

I was wondering about the extra "J" but sadly  from reading the Op it does not appear  to be what I was hoping  ????

Yeah, that escaped me, too.

Reminded me of the time that the group I was working for (and this is NOT a joke!) proposed the "Fast Action Response Team" until I I suggested they think about the acronym.

10 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

Yeah, that escaped me, too.

Reminded me of the time that the group I was working for (and this is NOT a joke!) proposed the "Fast Action Response Team" until I I suggested they think about the acronym.

A few weeks ago I test drove The  Haval H6 hybrid SUV, a very nice vihecle with an unfortunate acronym.

image.png.5e1235e92466575c8bb6f6885fec9526.png

I kid you not

https://www.autoinfo.co.th/article/379852/

Edited by sirineou
  • Haha 1