Thai music producer under fire for allegedly improper touching of his daughter

webfact

14 hours ago, nobodysfriend said:

There is a fine line to be drawn ... What is still ' appropriate ' and what is not anymore ...?

A father spending time with his daughter and playing with her should be ok , and necessary even for the development of a healthy relationship , but when does this ' playing ' becomes sexually motivated ?

Licking nipples should give you a clue.

• Like 2

After 20 years here, in a country that 20 years ago sanctioned the sale of female children for paltry sums to enhance the families fotunes. The practice of the family enjoying the pleasures of its young ladies and too many instances of sexual intercourse between family members, how can a video made public become a problem. As always people in galsshouses should not throw stonesx. Hell even MONKS are part of the problem here.

People complain becauser it looks wrong, no-one knows the family and guess by just watching a video. pathetic, criticise when you know the whole story not before .

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, Kadilo said:

“In some pictures and videos, Neung Jakkawal was seen touching his daughter’s stomach, buttocks and near her crotch area, as well as trying to kiss her on the lips. On at least one occasion shown on social media, he supposedly got his daughter to suck his nipple.”

Creepy. What can be innocent about that. Are you inferring that’s normal parental behaviour?

Please explain. 

There's no place for a people's court. That's all I'm saying. Especially based on social media and supposed actions.

Edited by dinsdale
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, poskat said:

I am sure its all just a big misunderstanding

Actually it probably is, a lot of things get misinterpreted these days. In Tesco my, not yet, 2 year old step granddaughter Jackie kissed me on the lips through my mask, she then thought about it for a few seconds then pulled my mask down and kissed me full on the lips, nobody batted an eye lid. As for the nipple thing, young kids who have been breast fed a long time seem fascinated by them, early in the morning Jackie bangs on our bedroom door and wants to play with me in bed (I'm her favorite person apparently) occasionally she has put her lips on my nipple only to burst out laughing afterwards, she does the same thing with my wife's mother. I play with both my step granddaughters (the oldest is 5) when they are naked and it's hot outside and spray them with water from the hose pipe, it's all very innocent but I suppose somebody with a dirty mind could make something of it if they wanted to.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

There's no place for a people's court. That's all I'm saying. Especially based on social media and supposed actions.

Great post. I like powerful  one liners,,

Indeed the guy was an idiot to post his family intimacy on open social media. But in all likelihood his is a good dad. 

I would only add that if more little girls could share more uninhibited affection with their dads, in  their teenage years they would probably be more resilient to the demands of the sex craved immature boys. 

Anyhow Dinsdale you have just doubled the average IQ of this thread.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Well you might, but reasonable humans with developed emotional intelligence do not

Reasonable humans wouldn’t have missed the sarcasm of my post…or maybe you didn’t and you’re just trying to make some strange point. 

Edited by DBath

3 hours ago, soalbundy said:

Actually it probably is, a lot of things get misinterpreted these days. In Tesco my, not yet, 2 year old step granddaughter Jackie kissed me on the lips through my mask, she then thought about it for a few seconds then pulled my mask down and kissed me full on the lips, nobody batted an eye lid. As for the nipple thing, young kids who have been breast fed a long time seem fascinated by them, early in the morning Jackie bangs on our bedroom door and wants to play with me in bed (I'm her favorite person apparently) occasionally she has put her lips on my nipple only to burst out laughing afterwards, she does the same thing with my wife's mother. I play with both my step granddaughters (the oldest is 5) when they are naked and it's hot outside and spray them with water from the hose pipe, it's all very innocent but I suppose somebody with a dirty mind could make something of it if they wanted to.

You are twisting your experiences with what actually happened with this music producer.  

1) He asked his daughter to lick his nipples.

2) He had his hand down her bottoms for an extended period of time like it was the most natural thing in the world. 

Can you honestly say these two things are appropriate from any father in the world? If I saw my wife do either of these things with my sons I would feel physically ill. 

I have no interest in a people's court but if you are going to share videos with the rest of the world of you casually fondling your daughter then be prepared to face some honest criticism. Hopefully he has learned from this experience because his behaviour is in no way healthy. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Licking nipples should give you a clue.

If the dog licks your nipple does this mean you're into bestiality? Children are children and behave accordingly. They still don't have rules and social norms download into their brain. I haven't seen the "evidence" and don't want to, but I seriously think people are sometimes jumping to conclusions. Without knowing their private life I'll refer from any judgement. 

Edit:

I just saw someone posted he asked his daughter to do it. Idiot.

Edited by Pravda

On 10/27/2021 at 3:58 PM, nobodysfriend said:

There is a fine line to be drawn ... What is still ' appropriate ' and what is not anymore ...?

A father spending time with his daughter and playing with her should be ok , and necessary even for the development of a healthy relationship , but when does this ' playing ' becomes sexually motivated ?

Up to every specific situation and the intentions of the male player ... but hard to judge ...

When the child feels harassed and starts to cry or complain , the limit is reached for sure .

NO. The law should not require the child to complain for it to be an offence. That's utterly insane.