90 day Online registratin - this is the message I got after step 1

The last was my first 90 day report and as required I did it by mail. They received and stamped it just 2 days after I sent it out but needed 30 days to hand it over to the post office, so in addition (and As required by law) I went there in person just to receive a copy of the receipt from immigration.
So since this is the second time it should be possible to get the online registration done - at least this is what I read and thought.

17 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Welcome to the Darkside. Do it in person or via mail. 

Had to do mine in person again Wednesday 27th.. similar message.

Last time online worked for me was Feb 2020.. [same info for the last 4 years after a passport renewal in 2016].

Go to the office no ticket/waiting needed, just hand over my passport 5 minutes and done.

50 minutes ago, nickmondo said:

it does not like Google Chrome, so if your using that, use another browser.

I have used Chrome for several online reports without a problem.

The app is my prefered method for mine now. And for those having problems with the dreaded message to contact your local office only appears if you make an error when enter the the info. If not within the 90 day report window it gives a  message stating that. A new problem for some is that they have done a new extension and it states you are on a overstay  at some offices.

20 minutes ago, lassebasse said:

I did mine online a few days ago. No problem, answer took about 3 hours.

Sorry but I don't see point of posts such as this.

Yes many folk have success with online reporting and MANY do do not.

It's not about using chrome or incorrect data entry or having recently done an extension or using app vs net etc etc

Some think it's down to one being done in person or mail when online has one of it's "unavailable" rests.

After that the data is not uploaded to online system by some offices.

Whatever the reason, once your booted your R.....ed. 

Welcome to world of "in person or mail in"

Edited by DrJack54

1 hour ago, lassebasse said:

I did mine online a few days ago. No problem, answer took about 3 hours.

Which browser did you use? At what time of the day did you do it?

If it works for some and does not for others there must be a reason. But then, this is Thailand, so who knows what happens on server side...

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

And for those having problems with the dreaded message to contact your local office only appears if you make an error when enter the the info. If not within the 90 day report window it gives a  message stating that.

Thats  not the  case  for   mine. as  you can see  by  my numerous working fine entries

I've had to mail in my past 2 90 day reports as the online reporting isn't working (Bangkok (Chaengwattana) division). Saw some also saying Samut Prakarn online reporting not working either. TiT. 

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

A new problem for some is that they have done a new extension and it states you are on a overstay  at some offices.

That’s the case for me.

Could do it online before, albeit usually with a few tries , now cannot do it online anymore.

The app now says I am overstay and the number of days coincides with my recent extension.

4 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Had to do mine in person again Wednesday 27th.. similar message.

Last time online worked for me was Feb 2020.. [same info for the last 4 years after a passport renewal in 2016].

Go to the office no ticket/waiting needed, just hand over my passport 5 minutes and done.

They did not register your new passport number in their system .

Ask them to do that the next time you go there .

After that , it should be ok ...

• Like 1

16 hours ago, nobodysfriend said:

They did not register your new passport number in their system .

Ask them to do that the next time you go there .

After that , it should be ok ...

I asked that question at the IO after it became obvious that things were going pear-shaped. They assured me it was on their system after changing details to the new passport, but couldn't say why it wasn't [or still isn't] working.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Card said:

Try it with the phone app and different browsers on a PC. It worked for me a couple of weeks ago. Internet explorer seems to be best.

Internet explorer is dead. It does not exist in windows 11 and even if you load the exe on windows 10 it reverts to Edge.

MSFT has made finsl announcements it's DONE.

9 minutes ago, Chad3000 said:

This simply is not true. It errors on the first page which is simple, uncomplicated stuff. Our names, the tm6 (# printed on the card).

Years ago it worked perfectly fine for me. Now, it doesn't work at all.

I have tried all browsers over the course of year/s.

Just a few days ago I have also tried Chrome with an add in to emulate windows explorer as well as turning off all extensions. I used to work tier 1 help desk for a large corporation. Something is absolutely wrong on the their end.

It's broken.

It doesn't work and with all due respect telling everyone it does just confused the issue. Run a poll.

I'm convinced that it's purely Luddite. They rented a building and some big muckity muck has carved out his little empire this is pure make work. Every paid minion is another government $upporter by virtue of their employment.

I must make my fourth report next week. It will cost me about four hours of my life and 400b. Four a year when it really need not be fine at all is ridiculous.

Mail? It's slow and not a month goes by there's some panicked poster here worrying because he's not rec'd his receipt.

The pathetic thing is none of this is needed. It's make work and provides opportunities to fine for being late (oh, dear me).

They want retirees? Businesses to relocate??!! Millionaires (lol)? Never. People with money expect the opposite.

Well said.  Absolutely got it right.  It has nothing g to do with browsers/ incorrect input.  We are not all numptys.  Big sign in Promenada " 90 day report online is down ".

Been that way since May2021 this time.  Even the app does not work,  but shows many of my historical online applications all approved. 

Spoke to immigration with my historical records printed out.  Awwwwwww ...was the reply. " System down today". 

???????????????????????????????????? Enough said.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chad3000 said:

This simply is not true. It errors on the first page which is simple, uncomplicated stuff. Our names, the tm6 (# printed on the card).

Read my post again. I was writing about the app not the online reporting site.

23 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I have used Chrome for several online reports without a problem.

The app is my preferred method for mine now. And for those having problems with the dreaded message to contact your local office only appears if you make an error when enter the the info. If not within the 90 day report window it gives a  message stating that. A new problem for some is that they have done a new extension and it states you are on a overstay  at some offices.

The problem you have doing online reporting appears to depend upon the system the office you are reporting to now.

There has been a discussion about it in the pinned topic for online reporting. I suggest you go back a few pages from the last page and read the posts there I have done.

The app for Android gives me a failure message as well. Initial registration works well but then for the actual process: no success. I tried to insert different versions of information after the first failure but no matter what: It does not work...

Finally I have to print out everything and try the very bad mail in service, start praying that this time they can handle everything within 6 or 7 weeks.

tm47_fail.jpeg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kotsak said:

I assume the OP has not changed/renewed passport since last entry to the country? The online 90 days report cannot be used in this case.

No passport change within this time...

• Like 1