Recommend a Health Insurance Broker?

stupidfarang

19 hours ago, internationalism said:

misterprakan.

you can check premiums on their website.

I am getting now upgrade with pacific cross to cover for covid travel.

I have opted for policy "maximum" with 300k deductible, plus outpatient for 5k, plus accident 1mln for 1k

Thank you, good website with being able to do a quick check before proceeding futher.

On 10/29/2021 at 12:51 PM, Sheryl said:

I strongly advise that you select an internationally issued policy and not a Thai issued one as the later can and will raise premiums based on claims history (by as much as 25% per year on top of age-related increases) , making lifetime guaranteed renewal meaningless as you can get priced out just when you most need your insurance.

Thank you Sheryl, I have read comments on other posts and you seem very knowledgeable, are you ex medical field? (please note this is a good comment towards you, not to be taken as a dig in anyway) Thought better to be clear in my comment. 

On 10/29/2021 at 1:04 PM, SidJames said:

https://macallanbroker.com/

This company is owned & run by Jack Levy for nigh on 30 years here & does a great job imo and is very hands on if there is a problem.

Covers everything from personnel to industry, hospitality & international schools.

I have used him for a number of years now & all his staff speak excellent English.

Thank you, have emailed him today