Dual Or More Citizenship?

I hold dual nationality. I am a bona fide tourist who wants to continue visiting Thailand for as long as I a interested in this country. Been here on and off for the past 3 years as a tourist.

After the law change in Spetempber last year with regard to tourist visas I am curious as to how Immigration would treat me at the border if I entered after my current 3 month stay on a different passport.

Anyone know?

They don't care, I've been changing passports ever since the 90 in 180 days (or whatever reg) came in. Do 2 entries on one and then change to the other for a couple, they do not cross reference on names or DOB.

(otherwise they wouldn't do a manual count of entry days at the airport, the computer should be able to tell them,ie. nothing is cross referenced)

Remember you can only change passports when travelling by air and not at land borders.When applying for visas etc the nationality on the documents also doesn''t matter as long as the name is the same. So use the best of both worlds until they get their computer systems sorted.

They don't care, I've been changing passports ever since the 90 in 180 days (or whatever reg) came in. Do 2 entries on one and then change to the other for a couple, they do not cross reference on names or DOB.

(otherwise they wouldn't do a manual count of entry days at the airport, the computer should be able to tell them,ie. nothing is cross referenced)

Remember you can only change passports when travelling by air and not at land borders.When applying for visas etc the nationality on the documents also doesn''t matter as long as the name is the same. So use the best of both worlds until they get their computer systems sorted.

<deleted> would you not get a REAL visa ?