How to finance the building of new house?

6 minutes ago, falang1969 said:

Exactly, I wouldn't want her going out to work for 30k, let alone 15k! Just not worth it!

She looks after the kids fantastically and does EVERYTHING around the house!

Why would I want to change that!? Lol

Many University graduates happy to get a 7/11 job at 12k a month.

8 hours ago, falang1969 said:

My wife is a housewife and mother to our two kids aged 2 and 7! Who would look after them?

Why would I want my wife going out just to earn 30k a month? Not worth it!

Hasn't caused any issues in the last 9 years! Our relationship is stronger than ever!

Why shouldn't I give some security for my kids here? They then will have property in the UK and Thailand when I pop my clogs!

Who’s talking about you ? He said his wife and step son and his wife and kid . He shouldn’t be supporting any of them when they are perfectly able to work and provide for their own blood . 

1 hour ago, chrisandsu said:

Who’s talking about you ? He said his wife and step son and his wife and kid . He shouldn’t be supporting any of them when they are perfectly able to work and provide for their own blood . 

He quoted MY comment and then made his comment. Who do you think he was talking to? That's why I responded, the comment was to me! 

If he was replying to the OP, he wouldn't have quoted me, wouldn't make sense!

10 hours ago, falang1969 said:

He quoted MY comment and then made his comment. Who do you think he was talking to? That's why I responded, the comment was to me! 

If he was replying to the OP, he wouldn't have quoted me, wouldn't make sense!

Your wife needs a job with regular (not erratic) income every month or a business where she can show her income. 
This is what you wrote …. I can see why he replied to you now . Couldn’t see it before and assumed he had replied to the OP???? 

• 1 month later...
On 11/9/2021 at 1:30 PM, falang1969 said:

Exactly, I wouldn't want her going out to work for 30k, let alone 15k! Just not worth it!

She looks after the kids fantastically and does EVERYTHING around the house!

Why would I want to change that!? Lol

Whatever works for you. I rather have a partner with near equal salary.

• 9 months later...
On 10/17/2022 at 9:31 PM, GaelSchulle said:

You can get a mortgage, and it will bring you the sum of money sufficient for your purchase.

Personally, this was my strategy when I bought my house. Still, you can browse the Internet and look for other ideas. Maybe you will find something even more suitable. For instance, you can check out the https://www.greedyrates.ca/ website. I use it every time I need to inform about anything related to finances. Hope I have answered your question. Wish you the best of luck in finding a solution to your problem.

Edited by GaelSchulle