Thailand Pass Is Up And Running

4 hours ago, LoVeFuN said:

Excellent I have now got the two and will use the COVID tracker fully vaccinated for number1 along with QR code.

Did you upload the whole of the EU certificate or just the portion you have showed as half the info is upside down if you show the whole certificate?

I dont remember which one I sent but if you like you can copy EU cert. Fold it over, then put it on top or the original , correct way up, and copy again.

Anyway, I'm sure whover is looking at it can rotate the image

EU Digital Cert_LI.jpg

Seems if you didn't receive the QR code straight away then you're out of luck.

I've applied 3 times, cropping the QR codes, none of the suggestions in this thread worked. I have little hope of receiving the Thailand Pass before my flight out on the 8th.

1 hour ago, Smash said:

my reservation looks nothing like this at the marriott. 

After booked room with Agoda, i have sent an email directly to the hotel with flight ticket/agoda booking /vaccine certificat and request the SHABA certificate.

Then she send me an proforma to pay 1 PCR test and transportation airport to hotel ( paid via transfer).

Then she send me the SHABA certification, which i used for the TP registration .

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Emeraldisle said:

Same here.  Wouldn't worry about it. I scanned QR code with phone and opened it. All the information was there . Took screenshots

Looks like this

45 minutes ago, LoVeFuN said:

Did you forget to put your reply emeraldisle ,I only see my message to you?

Sorry. Sent a photo of EU Cert. Did you get it this time. If not I will send it again

48 minutes ago, LoVeFuN said:

Did you forget to put your reply emeraldisle ,I only see my message to you?

1 hour ago, Alan2969 said:

I have done a lot of tests since November 1st without success but it worked last night with a confirmation email and a validation email for my file with qrcode 1 minute later.

The solution: I uploaded the 1st and the second vaccination certificate and then I uploaded the qrcode of the EU certificate (all alone and cropped) below the red lines of the 1st and second certificate. It is important to put it on for the 1st vaccination as well. Use the same qrcode.

A friend just gave his first try today and got the qrcode within a minute.

Capture d’écran 2021-11-04 à 16.52.09.png

OMG LISTEN TO THAT GUY

I've done like he said (used 2nd vaccine QR code for both 1st and 2nd QR codes) and it worked (i also added a space after my passport number but i think what must have worked was the QR code trick)

And that was like my 15th attempt with 3 different email adress.

Edited by Pepper9187
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Pepper9187 said:

OMG LISTEN TO THAT GUY

I've done like he said (used 2nd vaccine QR code for both 1st and 2nd QR codes) and it worked (i also added a space after my passport number but i think what must have worked was the QR code trick)

I've been trying this for a few days now and it doesn't work for me. I've tried spaces after and before the passport number, cropping the QR code, I even tried using both my Irish and Canadian passports in separate applications but all I ever get is the e-mail saying to wait 7 days. I'm starting to wonder if the people being instantly approved are using passports from a certain group of countries that are instantly approved while others aren't? I don't know what to think..

4 minutes ago, Vern1 said:

I've been trying this for a few days now and it doesn't work for me. I've tried spaces after and before the passport number, cropping the QR code, I even tried using both my Irish and Canadian passports in separate applications but all I ever get is the e-mail saying to wait 7 days. I'm starting to wonder if the people being instantly approved are using passports from a certain group of countries that are instantly approved while others aren't? I don't know what to think..

Nope i don't think so cause I've been trying at least 15 times before it worked.

Just when i put 2 times the 2nd vaccine QR code in both QR code uploads + space after my passport number it worked like INSTANTANLY.

That could be a coincidence too, maybe their system is so saturated that if you submit at the right second it randomly works ? IDK

Edit : I also chose Alternative quarantine hotel instead of the ashq + or whathever it was i was choosing before.

Edited by Pepper9187

2 minutes ago, Vern1 said:

For my case:

- French passport

- Departure country ???????? TOGO

- Vaccin certificate from TOGO( 1 QR code only for 2 doses)

- Apply for samui sand box

- Used my expat inssurance

- TP applied on 1st november

- QR code recieved on 3rd November

1 minute ago, Pepper9187 said:

Nope i don't think so cause I've been trying at least 15 times before it worked.

Just when i put 2 times the 2nd vaccine QR code in both QR code uploads + space after my passport number it worked like INSTANTANLY.

That could be a coincidence too, maybe their system is so saturated that if you submit at the right second it randomly works ? IDK

Did you use the same e-mail address with each try or did you create a new one each time?

Just now, Vern1 said:

Did you use the same e-mail address with each try or did you create a new one each time?

I used an email address that i had already used 4 times already (in the same day).

So i say : Keep trying guys, over and over and over, multiple requests won't <deleted> you over, it still works after and eventually go through for somehow.

1 minute ago, Pepper9187 said:

I used an email address that i had already used 4 times already (in the same day).

So i say : Keep trying guys, over and over and over, multiple requests won't <deleted> you over, it still works after and eventually go through for somehow.

Can I ask did you upload the QR codes in .jpg or .png? And you used the 2nd dose QR code for both QR code images? Thanks

15 minutes ago, Vern1 said:

I think it's working for the EU certificates. The Thai pass system probably is set up to read them without having to go through a specific added app. I'm in the UAE and our national COVID app is needed to read our vaccine QR code. Mind you we only have one QR code for our overall vaccine report so I can't even try this trick. 

• Like 1

Just now, Destined said:

Can I ask did you upload the QR codes in .jpg or .png? And you used the 2nd dose QR code for both QR code images? Thanks

All JPG and yes i used the 2nd dose QR code for both QR code images.

The differences vs my previous attempts :

• 2nd dose QCR uploaded for both 1st and 2nd dose upload field
  • Alternative hotel instead of ASQ+
  • Space after my passport number

5 minutes ago, Pepper9187 said:

All JPG and yes i used the 2nd dose QR code for both QR code images.

The differences vs my previous attempts :

• 2nd dose QCR uploaded for both 1st and 2nd dose upload field
  • Alternative hotel instead of ASQ+
  • Space after my passport number

Did you attach different QR codes for vaccines 1 & 2 on previous attempts?

Having waited for bugs to be ironed out I think I'm ready to go with the application now.  Only problem is that my hotel aren't replying to any messages.  I booked directly with them and I can pull up my booking on their screen but that's it.

My question is can I take photos of the screen (it shows PCR test and transport included) and upload as a jpeg or do I need a SHA certificate from them?

Thanks for any advice ????

24 minutes ago, DavidMS said:

Did you attach different QR codes for vaccines 1 & 2 on previous attempts?

Nope, that was the first time.

I have a friend on the phone right now, i guided through the steps (space after passport / QR code / alternative hotel.

He screamed over the phone, it worked instant for him too (he had unsuccessfully tried before), 

Edited by Pepper9187

29 minutes ago, Pepper9187 said:

Edit : I also chose Alternative quarantine hotel instead of the ashq + or whathever it was i was choosing before.

Just tried it didn’t work for me ????

Hi all together, 

I am reading this  Sincee the 2. November.

I applied for a pass on the first on 14:00 time in Portugal.

No confirmation Mail that day.

Later in the evening at 21:00 i did the same for my girlfriend . Also no confirmation email.

The only Difference betwen our Applies were the vaccine.

She have Pfizer 

And i have Janssen 

Next Day on the 2. In the morning at 10:00 she got the approved qr Code.

30 mins later she got the confirmation Mail that she have to wait up to 7 days LOL.

I am still waiting for my aprrove and did a new one Just some hours ago.

Got the conformation Mail straight but got nothing since then.

I dont know what System is behind this thai pass , but after reading 34 Pages it seems to be pure luck .

Yes Sure i uploaded only the qr Codes , i did that already on the 1.november 

Edited by Kaususjell

3 minutes ago, Pepper9187 said:

Nope, that was the first time.

I have a friend on the phone right now, i guided threw the steps (space after passport / QR code / alternative hotel.

He screamed over the phone, it worked instant for him too (he had unsuccessfully tried before), 

It didn't work for me on a UK NHS vaccine passport. Maybe it does on ones from the EU.

8 minutes ago, Everything Picture said:

Having waited for bugs to be ironed out I think I'm ready to go with the application now.  Only problem is that my hotel aren't replying to any messages.  I booked directly with them and I can pull up my booking on their screen but that's it.

My question is can I take photos of the screen (it shows PCR test and transport included) and upload as a jpeg or do I need a SHA certificate from them?

Thanks for any advice ????

You need a booking confirmation from the hotel, they will also give you a confirmation number.

2 hours ago, Alan2969 said:

I have done a lot of tests since November 1st without success but it worked last night with a confirmation email and a validation email for my file with qrcode 1 minute later.

The solution: I uploaded the 1st and the second vaccination certificate and then I uploaded the qrcode of the EU certificate (all alone and cropped) below the red lines of the 1st and second certificate. It is important to put it on for the 1st vaccination as well. Use the same qrcode.

A friend just gave his first try today and got the qrcode within a minute.

Today I did it.
I have QRcode for the first vax and QRcode for the second vax. The last one is the same inside the EU Green pass.  I received  the TP in few minutes :))
My wife has two vax but only one QRcode (is the same in the EU Green pass). She uploaded twice the same QR. She received the TP in few minutes   :))

The images uploaded were perfect
We wrote the exact vax name: Comirnaty (not Pfizer).         Good luck guys