Insurance requirement for arriving on Certificate of Entry this week?

On 1/26/2022 at 11:40 AM, ubonjoe said:

You can get it to the age of 99 here, https://covid19.tgia.org/

They are only offering 30 days of insurance and that is enough to enter the country.

This is a quote from their website...........

Warning

1.This COVID-19 Insurance Policy for Thailand Inbound Travellers during the COVID-19 pandemic is intended for foreigners who wish to apply for COE or Thailand Pass, not for foreigners and Thai nationals who currently live in Thailand.

I am still trying to find insurance for me aged 80.  British insurers will only insure British residents registered with a GP in UK.

I was offered insurance with SAFESURE.  750 GBP FOR 3 MONTHS, but when they discovered that I lived in Thailand the offer was withdrawn.

Edited by Peter pop

17 minutes ago, Peter pop said:

Warning

1.This COVID-19 Insurance Policy for Thailand Inbound Travellers during the COVID-19 pandemic is intended for foreigners who wish to apply for COE or Thailand Pass, not for foreigners and Thai nationals who currently live in Thailand.

That means you cannot apply for the insurance and use it while sill in the country. It can only be purchased and be used to enter the country and be used until it expires after entering the country.