First week of reopening: Thailand expected to welcome 13,000 foreign tourists - Thailand Pass has opening day problems

webfact

Sounds like they also experienced a lack of vehicles to transport the arrivals. Glad it was only 3k plus and not the 7k or 30k.  God forbid it was 100k, folks would still be waiting today to get to where they needed to go for their quarantine....ugly

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Sounds like they also experienced a lack of vehicles to transport the arrivals. Glad it was only 3k plus and not the 7k or 30k.  God forbid it was 100k, folks would still be waiting today to get to where they needed to go for their quarantine....ugly

Do the hotels not arrange for the quarantine transport???  They have been doing it since beginning, should be old hat by now.

5 hours ago, HaoleBoy said:

Latest numbers for registering on "ThailandPass" on Twitter ... not a great %  yet.

#ThailandPass has registered requests from 22,779 travelers and approved 4,206 of them

Even at that rate, by the end of the week they will have a backlog log nearly 40,000 people waiting for approval if registering continues

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 86Tiger said:

Do the hotels not arrange for the quarantine transport???  They have been doing it since beginning, should be old hat by now.

Read the article in the BP. Can not be posted here but you will see the issues.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, John Drake said:

Were I a tourist, I would never waste my time fumbling around with something this fussy and annoying. I would just go to another country that didn't remind me of trips to East Germany 35 years ago.

That's a pretty shrewd comparison ...

• Haha 1