At least 8,000 tourists heading to Koh Larn this weekend during Pattaya Music Festival, say Pattaya City officials

webfact

S__15737119-768x432.jpg

By Goong Nang(GN)

Koh Larn – At least 8,000 tourists are planning on visiting Koh Larn during the Pattaya Music Festival which is expected to lift domestic tourism on this Saturday (November 13th) and over the weekend.

First, as a reference:

The second week of the Pattaya Music Festival is all set to be held at two locations which are on Jomtien beach and Koh Larn this Friday (November 12th) and Saturday (November 13th).

FULL DETAILS: THE SECOND WEEK OF THE PATTAYA MUSIC FESTIVAL IS ALL SET TO BE HELD THIS WEEKEND ON JOMTIEN BEACH AND KOH LARN

Many tourists were seen by TPN reporters gathering in line for a ferry to Koh Larn at Bali Hai Pier in Pattaya City yesterday (November 10th) all day.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2021/11/11/at-least-8000-tourists-heading-to-koh-larn-this-weekend-during-pattaya-music-festival-say-pattaya-city-officials/

PattayaNews.jpg

1 hour ago, RichardColeman said:

Soft drinks vendor is going to do a roaring trade ! Might explain why I have not seen the Christmas Coke lorry in UK xmas ads yet - it's been re-routed.

I was in Koh Larn the other week, alcohol freely available in restaurants although I do believe they are allowed to sell it ?