Retirement visa

I am trying to get a non Imm O visa for Thailand but the embassy website in London no longer offer this visa for retirement.   Has the retirement provision been discontinued? This is a problem because my extension lapsed due to the closure, has anyone any ideas. I will be trying to contact the embassy later. 

Why do you say that the visa is no longer available? I've just checked on the Embassy website. If you click on 'Visa & Consular Services', scroll down to Non-immigrant Visas, DO NOT CLICK ANYTHING IN THE BOX but scroll down to Non-imm O and keep scrolling. You will find the retirement option listed there with its required documentation. Also I logged onto the visa application site thaievisa.go.th/Home and the option is listed under 'Purpose Of Visit', though you have to scroll a long way down to find it. I exited at that point so I don't know if it would actually go through, but I don't see why not. Please keep us informed it there is anything to add.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Maybe you cannot find it because you are looking for a retirement visa that does not exist.

You have to look for a non-o visa based upon retirement.

Go to the e visa site and look here. https://thaievisa.go.th/

image.png.c87c8cd9993698834554f36159b5f60a.png

Or here on the embassy website.

https://london.thaiembassy.org/en/publicservice/84508-non-immigrant-visas?page=5d6636cd15e39c3bd00072dd&menu=5f4b6eb3f6ae4b236972c562

Thanks for the replies.  I must admit that I thought that everything had changed so was ready to not find what I wanted. My re-entry permit expired on 30th Jan because Wuflu prevented my return. The website would not allow me to create an account so I have emailed the embassy, I shall probably send a letter snail-mail later. 
I am curios to know whether Immigration was open on 30 January this year so that I could have got a further one year stamp had I not left.