Thailand Pass date bug

My dates were all transposed one day earlier. I submitted yesterday and after midnight (second time making sure all dates were correct).

Immediate confirmation with QR, but the arrival date in the e-mail was wrong. When scanning the QR code, birthdate was wrong.

Another woman, from Norway, experienced the same thing. Birth date and vaccine dates were all wrong.

Does this happen with everybody now, or is it per country, region or birth dates or any other segment?

I called, and the guy on the phone said nobody will check my birth date, and as long as the arrival date is within 72 hours of the date on the Thailand Pass, I will be OK. I also e-mailed, but chances are not good my mail will be read and acted on.

Not willing to trust that my airline will not refuse me due to wrong birth date.

Can someone tell me if they got the right dates or not?

To check the QR code, use the camera in Line and follow the link. Birth date and vaccinations will be on there, while arrival date and name are in the e-mail with the QR code.

It would be better if the bug was fixed rather than those affected entering dates one day later than actual dates to get a QR with correct dates..

I wonder if this started happening with the software update that now generates an Access Code. I noticed before that update that the mechanism for entering of dates appears to have changed. I don't remember seeing this issue reported until recently.

9 minutes ago, donx said:

I wonder if this started happening with the software update that now generates an Access Code. I noticed before that update that the mechanism for entering of dates appears to have changed. I don't remember seeing this issue reported until recently.

It doesn't affect all servers. So only a percentage of submissions is affected. Exactly what's happened on the server side I don't know. I can't really wrap my head around how dates in the future or past could be changed like that.

I guessed at a workaround. Packet sniffing and changing. But more likely a really good techie can check and change the cache as they go from tab to tab before submitting and catch the wrong dates before they click submit. I'm not that good...

Only a percentage has the wrong dates. Make sure you check your approval for the correct arrival date.

You could ask AQ.in.th (on Line) to submit for you if you are in a hurry and don't get instant approval. The guy I talked to impressed me, and looks like they can get around the problem. They are swamped, though, so depends on how much time you have.

Otherwise, wait until it's fixed (hopefully we can get a report on that here) and resubmit.

Edited by goldmagpie
Added clarification

1 hour ago, 32geten said:

I think the only way to fix dates are to apply for a new pass ???? 

Based on what I was told about the system, yes. But I'll wait until I'm told it's been fixed, if possible. I don't know if it was happenstance I ended up on that same server the second time or not. So entering wrong dates and then ending up on the right server could also be a problem.

5 hours ago, goldmagpie said:

I got two e-mails. One for each submission. An invitation to fix all the dates that's only good for 7 days.

Glad I waited to do yet another submission.

There’s a thread running on this email. Someone said they contact the hotline and was told to ignore this email.

21 minutes ago, donx said:

There’s a thread running on this email. Someone said they contact the hotline and was told to ignore this email.

When I called the guy said nobody would check my birth date, then later it was removed. So forgive me if I don't trust support too much. I'll probably try the link myself tomorrow, and see what happens.

This thread?

Hi. Has anyone found a fix to this? Can we use ThailandPass QR with arrival date and date of birth which is 1 day earlier (even though they removed date of birth info when QR is scanned) or do we have to re-apply?

Same as others, I received an email to rectify the wrong arrival date and date or birth. but when I went to the portal, there is a message saying that it was already rectified.

Confused as to how to proceed now

4 hours ago, jpresto said:

I tried to use their recovery email to fix the date, but it didn't work like you.

Reapplied from the beginning again, and a few seconds later I received a new TP with this time the right dates.

Are you saying your new QR code includes the Date of Birth? Or are you saying that now the Date of Arrival and Date of Vaccination show correctly?

My wife received her QR code at 2:00 AM EST and it has her arrival date and vaccination dates correct, but there isn't a date of birth. There is also an issuance date and an expire date which span 60 days.

1 hour ago, donx said:

Are you saying your new QR code includes the Date of Birth? Or are you saying that now the Date of Arrival and Date of Vaccination show correctly?

My wife received her QR code at 2:00 AM EST and it has her arrival date and vaccination dates correct, but there isn't a date of birth. There is also an issuance date and an expire date which span 60 days.

Well the dates that are available are now the right ones, it seems like they don't include the birth date anymore.