Thailand reports 7,305 new COVID-19 cases, 51 deaths and 7,900 recoveries

webfact

16 minutes ago, Albert Zweistein said:

Still only 49 % double jabbed so could be still doubtfull and besides Prayut is saying this but he said many things during this pandemic that didn't come true.

He may be being a little optimistic.

On track for beginning December at current rate but time to improve further. 

https://covidvax.live/en/location/tha

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

My 6-year-old goes back to school on Monday as do most schools in Bangkok.  I had assumed that, thankfully and belatedly, all schools were reopening for all ages?

The older children in the School I am familiar with up in Isaan have been back since 1st November. Some started without vaccination, but all are now jabbed with Pfizer. 

They are staggering their attendance days at the moment to reduce the numbers each day. 

The toddlers started a few days after. 

3 hours ago, Kadilo said:

The older children in the School I am familiar with up in Isaan have been back since 1st November. Some started without vaccination, but all are now jabbed with Pfizer. 

They are staggering their attendance days at the moment to reduce the numbers each day. 

The toddlers started a few days after. 

What Province would that be in that your "familiar" with? The village must have been very hard hit, I remember you said you were helping in food handouts for the starving people and that a field hospital had been set up at the village. Hopefully when tourists arrive this will be better and that vaccination rates are doing well there seeing as the kids are back at school?

You went passed, i actually stopped and helped deliver to the homeless and starving today.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

COVID-19: Thailand reports 7,057 new coronavirus cases, 55 deaths, 7,393 recoveries

COV13.jpg

File photo: REUTERS

Thailand on Saturday (November 13) reported 7,057 new COVID-19 cases, 7,393 recoveries and 55 additional deaths over the past 24 hours. 

Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1239272-covid-19-thailand-reports-7057-new-coronavirus-cases-55-deaths-7393-recoveries/

//CLOSED//

/Admin