Genital warts - Condyline/Condylox availability in Thailand

johhnie

I'm wondering if you could get Condyline/Condylox solution or any other generic drug which contains podophyllotoxin in Thailand. I used to use it for genital warts treatment and I found it really effective for me. Has anybody purchased this drug in Thailand and knows the brand name of the product?

I've tried aldara before and unfortunately it didn't work for me at all. In addition it is quite expensive compared to Condyline. Thanks for the advice I'll check out pulse clinic if they can provide me with podophyllotoxin product. 

4 minutes ago, johhnie said:

I've tried aldara before and unfortunately it didn't work for me at all. In addition it is quite expensive compared to Condyline. Thanks for the advice I'll check out pulse clinic if they can provide me with podophyllotoxin product. 

Cryosurgery, Pattaya Memorial hospital

1 minute ago, lopburi3 said:

Maybe cheaper from Fascino, i vaguely remember it was 300ish. Apply twice a day morning and night for 3 days, then allow to scab over then will fall off after another couple days, repeat if still remnants or it comes back

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

Maybe cheaper from Fascino, i vaguely remember it was 300ish. Apply twice a day morning and night for 3 days, then allow to scab over then will fall off after another couple days, repeat if still remnants or it comes back

And do not expect head jobs.

ever

Edited by RJRS1301

31 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Not from my experience. Apparently warts are very common, I can't comment on men but certainly girls often have them but aren't aware. Thai girls didn't get the HPV jabs so susceptible

HPV. The gift which keeps on giving

Edited by RJRS1301
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Sheryl said:

there is no registered brand of podophyllotoxin in Thailand, but soem clinics have apparently brought it in:

https://www.pulse-clinic.com/hpv-wart-treatment-bangkok

Imiquoid (Aldara) is available at pharmacies and can be used to treat genital warts.

Cryosurgery (freezing with liquid nitrogen) is also a treatment option.

Can't you just burn it off with salicylic acid?

900.jpg

On 11/14/2021 at 5:32 PM, Kenny202 said:

Not sure if they have the meds you describe but man I had a bad experience with them when I was 16yo. I told the girl who gave them to me (whom I thought had 13 clitoris at the time, how inexperienced I was lol) to get me some of the medication she got as I was too embarrassed to get it myself. Which she did with no instructions. I got a tiny lump come up and thought will nip this in the bud and proceeded to paint little Kenny all over with the brown paint she gave me. Turned out it was sulphuric acid which you are meant to just dab a pin <deleted> of the mixture on the wart. Long story short I burnt a hole nearly 1cm deep and 2cm round on my old boy. Was one of the most painful things I ever went through, nearly 3 months to heal. As far as them coming back they can, and many years later too. I got another one about 15 years later, a week before the date of my life. I was that desperate I cut it off with a toenail cutter! Blood everywhere but never came back again. Hopefully the meds a lot better these days

Had some burnt off,hot metal strip,could smell the burning

48 minutes ago, johhnie said:

I've noticed a lot of really tiny warts around genital and I think it would be better to have them removed by a professional. Can anyone recommend a place in Bangkok which would do that for a reasonable price?

the problem is they often come back, so better to remove them yourself ready for when they come back

8 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

the problem is they often come back, so better to remove them yourself ready for when they come back

could be an idea to consult a sexual health professional, and exclude all other STIs

In "the olden days", it was no problem getting podophyllotoxin at Dr. Wattana in Patong, Phuket; I am not sure he still exists.

But I am sure, that other STD clinics throughout the country will have adequate advice and medicine for this issue. That is, after all, their reason of existence.

9 hours ago, johhnie said:

I've noticed a lot of really tiny warts around genital and I think it would be better to have them removed by a professional. Can anyone recommend a place in Bangkok which would do that for a reasonable price?

BumRunGrad. Not cheap, but very capable.

On 11/14/2021 at 5:32 PM, Kenny202 said:

Not sure if they have the meds you describe but man I had a bad experience with them when I was 16yo. I told the girl who gave them to me (whom I thought had 13 clitoris at the time, how inexperienced I was lol) to get me some of the medication she got as I was too embarrassed to get it myself. Which she did with no instructions. I got a tiny lump come up and thought will nip this in the bud and proceeded to paint little Kenny all over with the brown paint she gave me. Turned out it was sulphuric acid which you are meant to just dab a pin <deleted> of the mixture on the wart. Long story short I burnt a hole nearly 1cm deep and 2cm round on my old boy. Was one of the most painful things I ever went through, nearly 3 months to heal. As far as them coming back they can, and many years later too. I got another one about 15 years later, a week before the date of my life. I was that desperate I cut it off with a toenail cutter! Blood everywhere but never came back again. Hopefully the meds a lot better these days

Holy smokes! It is must be a nightmare to be your Johnson. ????

On 11/14/2021 at 12:32 PM, Kenny202 said:

Sorry to be somewhat naive, but what is "13 clitoris"?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2021 at 3:55 PM, scubascuba3 said:

Yeah, the irony. Right?

Remove 6, get 12. Lol.

I like to get warts from sex, not surgery.