2 Qs for extension of Non-OA

Hi,

Re: extension of Non-OA

1) Does the immigration at CW accept photocopy of health insurance?
1b) Which particular page they required?  

2) From which particular date 800K THB must be in Thai bank for 3 months?
For example, my previous extension expired date is on 20 December 2020 and I have renewed it on 23 November 2020.
Have to maintain 800K THB for 3 months from 20 December 2020 or 23 November 2020 and until when (20 March 2021 or 23 February 2021)?  

My wife put 800K THB as a fixed deposit.
2b) She have withdrew 20000 THB on 21st March 2021 and she updated her bank booklet on yesterday and her statement show that it respected transaction dated on "21st March 2021 at 780000 THB".

That mean 20th March 2021 had no transaction (I mean no bank update if there is no transaction) and it had 800K THB in it. I do not speak Thai, so it is very difficult to talk to CW officer.
I think it is ok for 3 months. Am I right?

Thank you and have a nice day!

1. They will accept a copy that would be included with your other supporting documents but may want to see the original.

2. You needed to keep the 800k baht in the bank for 3 months from the day you applied which appears to of been on 23 November of 2020.  The 3 months would of been on February 23rd of this year.

2b. That was more the 3 months.

Has the account been topped up to 800k baht for the next extension of stay yet. It has to be in the bank for 2 months on the day your apply this year.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

1. They will accept a copy that would be included with your other supporting documents but may want to see the original.

2. You needed to keep the 800k baht in the bank for 3 months from the day you applied which appears to of been on 23 November of 2020.  The 3 months would of been on February 23rd of this year.

2b. That was more the 3 months.

Has the account been topped up to 800k baht for the next extension of stay yet. It has to be in the bank for 2 months on the day your apply this year.

Btw, what are the other supporting documents? (I really do not would like to visit CW 2 times).

Yes, done for 2 months. Thank you so much, Mr. Joe. Have a nice weekend!

6 minutes ago, Lim Yuan Hai said:

Btw, what are the other supporting documents? (I really do not would like to visit CW 2 times).

It would be the same documents as last year.

Completed TM7 form with a 4 X 6 cm photo attached.

Updated bank book copies and a letter from you bank confirming your account.

Copies of your passport photo page, visa, entry stamp, current extension stamp and TM6 departure card. 

Also map to your residence from the nearest main road or street.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, MRToMRT said:

Does that mean you can take out all the 800k after 3 months and then put it back in later, or does 400K have to stay in the bank up till the next extension minus 3 months?

After extension granted the 800k remains in bank for 3 months (minimum) then can decrease to 400k (never below that amount)

Then back up to 800k two months prior to the day of your next extension.

Then repeat that cycle for ongoing extensions

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Hi Mr. Joe,

A bit confused. They may want to see the original, do you mean original of the other supporting documents?
How about original of the insurance cert?
(btw, I have not received the original of the insurance certs). 

Thank you.

15 hours ago, Lim Yuan Hai said:

Hi Mr. Joe,

A bit confused. They may want to see the original, do you mean original of the other supporting documents?
(btw, I have not received the original of the insurance certs). 

Thank you.

They just need the insurance certificate. Last year I gave the original, this year a copy was fine. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Lim Yuan Hai said:

No. A copy of your insurance cert has all the info they need, as they're only interested in plugging that info into the system to see if you're listed in the TGIA data base.

• Like 1