45-year-old wife reportedly finds her husband sleeping with another woman, attacks him with a butcher knife in Pattaya

webfact

11 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Do you think that its just Thai woman who get angry and violent when their husbands has sex with other ladies ?

Its a Human thing, rather than specifically Thai 

It'more likely a very silly thing

7 hours ago, nobodysfriend said:

Today  , sex is not free , one often considers his , or her , sexual partner as his or her property , what often leads to violence ,

Thank you for your philosophy.  I'll take it that if you caught your wife 'at it' - you'd simply think "oh well, she's not my property, she's free to do whoever whatever she wants right?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I've always managed to get as much as I want.

And I don't really consider myself 'cashed up'.

Ahhh...but BMT...cashed up is a relative term.  You don't live in a filthy one room apartment with smashed slatted glass windows do you...

Edited by Adumbration

16 hours ago, vandeventer said:

My first wife was like that, my second wife was a little better, now that I am single I am much happier, and much richer.

Says more about you, than it does about them. Hope they didn't waste too much time.

15 hours ago, nobodysfriend said:

Today  , sex is not free , one often considers his , or her , sexual partner as his or her property , what often leads to violence ,

It was not always like this ... there was a time in India , in the 13th century under the reign of the mughal emperors , where sex was available for everyone at temples ...

it was free ...

sexindia.png

...free sex at temples?

Do you have time machine I can borrow?

• Haha 1

On 11/18/2021 at 10:13 AM, soi3eddie said:

Oh dear. At least it was only his head that got slashed. What is it with Thai women, why do they get so jealous? 

It is not only Thai women that get jealous, remember Boyfriends and husbands end up killing the offending man and then sometimes the GF.

• Thanks 1