Transit through Phuket and Test and Go

thisisrascal

I've managed to make a pigs ear of things when booking my flight for March and didn't realise that the flight I have booked is actually LHR - Abu Dhabi - Phuket - BKK. I just thought it was going from LHR - Abu Dhabi - BKK. So I'm just wondering if I'll be okay to transit through Phuket and do Test and Go when I arrive at my final destination in Bangkok. 

If needs be I'm happy to stay in Phuket as I had intended to meet up with a group of farang friends in Bangkok and spend a few days in Bangkok before spending a few days in Phuket with said friends but I would prefer to save face and not tell them about my idiocy... 

????‍♂️

• Like 1

You will have to call your airline. Look at the conditions of your booking too. It might not be possible to change . Or might be through a payment. Whatever, you will need a new ticket, you can’t just “ get off”. As for entry into Thailand, at the moment there are rules. Test and go, if you are vaccinated, quarantine depending on where you’re from and if you are not vaccinated. PCR on arrival. As you are traveling in March, no one knows what the rules will be .  So call your airline and find out before making any other reservations. 

• Like 1