Thailand will have 90 million vaccine doses next year: Anutin

webfact

"Mr Anutin, who is also deputy prime minister,"

Should it not be he is also "a" DPM? I understand he is one of six DPM's. or have I read it wrong?

There is another one that I know of, he has a long funny name that no one could possibly remember. 

1 hour ago, possum1931 said:

"Mr Anutin, who is also deputy prime minister,"

Should it not be he is also "a" DPM? I understand he is one of six DPM's. or have I read it wrong?

There is another one that I know of, he has a long funny name that no one could possibly remember. 

I asked a while ago how many deputy dawgs there were. Is it really only 6?

And every one was a general (to be sung to the tune of "Enery the Eighth.")

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, IAMHERE said:

Isn't the booster shot 1/2 of a regular shot. So two people could be boosted per regular Moderna shot? 

I don't know what exact guidelines the TH MOPH has the private hospitals following on that....

But I read just yesterday, that in the U.S. at least, yes, the Moderna booster shots are less.

"The EUA for a single booster dose for individuals 18 years of age and older for the Moderna (administered as half of the dose of a primary series dose)..."

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/coronavirus-covid-19-update-fda-expands-eligibility-covid-19-vaccine-boosters

"in the case of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine booster shot, it is half the dose of the vaccine people get for their primary series."

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/booster-shot.html