Vaccination Passport

18 minutes ago, arithai12 said:

You are probably right that the regular Thai certificate for the double vax is readily accepted as a flight/entry requirement to many countries. If it is fully compiled, that is.

In my case, in spite of spending quite some time trying to make them enter the full details, they issued me the paper copy with my name spelled in Thai and without my passport number - they used the pink card instead.

Ergo, good for nothing except within Thailand. The yellow booklet was my only option.

Good point, that does seem to vary a lot! I was lucky enough to have my name spelled exactly as in my passport, my passport number and date of birth all correct on the original vaccination certificate. YMMV.

18 hours ago, FalangTingTong said:

What do these look like?

I’m coming back soon and I’d love to get something small and compact with my picture on it and “vaxxed” or whatever.

Explaining to the Germans that they need a different reader app to verify my American QR code, and also carrying my passport in order to drink coffee indoors, has not always been fun.

Redacted vaccination certificate.png

Redacted Yellow Covid Vaccination Passport 1 of 6.pdf

• Like 1

10 hours ago, couchpotato said:

Pattayarak Health Unit in Naklua (Next to the Naklua Fish Market)

Go any morning or afternoon, to the window on the right. They will check your original certificate/passport and keep the copies of both. Then they will give you an appointment time for next morning to collect the booklet. 

I just told them my country needs to see the Vac Passport before I can book ticket..was ok with her, but if you have travel docs then take them.

By the way for those that do not speak Thai, the young lady normally at the window speaks good english.

Thanks for the details mate, very helpful info.

• Like 1

On 11/22/2021 at 2:05 PM, wordchild said:

You can also get it done at Bumrungrad (10th floor). Passport, vaccine cert required (they take copies). You get the vaccine passport couple of days later; good efficient service but you pay for it! costs 1500 plus the 50bt Govt fee.

Ladies and gentlemen:  This is Bumrungrad.    

17 hours ago, unblocktheplanet said:

I'm sure I read something here on TV that this process was moving to Sathorn. Anybody know?

That's correct. As of November 15th, you have the option to pick up your vaccination passport in Sathorn. As per my earlier post, you can use the Mor Phrom app to make an appointment there - do expect several weeks of waiting for the next available slot though.

On 11/24/2021 at 11:46 AM, WinnieTheKhwai said:

Ladies and gentlemen:  This is Bumrungrad.    

After being unable to get an appointment at the designated Gov't centres (earlier than Jan 2022) to obtain the vaccine passport/booklet, I went to the Business Centre at Bumrungrad earlier today to apply for the vaccine passport/booklet, it will be ready to collect early next week.

Edited by mark5335

On 11/24/2021 at 2:18 PM, Caldera said:

That's correct. As of November 15th, you have the option to pick up your vaccination passport in Sathorn. As per my earlier post, you can use the Mor Phrom app to make an appointment there - do expect several weeks of waiting for the next available slot though.

I did not use Mor Prom for my vaccination. Do I have to register on this app to get an appt?

Rhetorical question: Why is Thai Red Cross & every health centre & hospital doing vaccinations not have these available?

15 hours ago, unblocktheplanet said:

I did not use Mor Prom for my vaccination. Do I have to register on this app to get an appt?

I don't know if they've removed the walk-in option altogether. But you could probably use Mor Phrom if you have your ID number and if they registered your (correct) phone number, so that might be worth trying first.

• Thanks 1