Vaccination Passport

What do these look like?

I’m coming back soon and I’d love to get something small and compact with my picture on it and “vaxxed” or whatever.

Explaining to the Germans that they need a different reader app to verify my American QR code, and also carrying my passport in order to drink coffee indoors, has not always been fun.

But different in Phuket as mentioned above.

At Phuket provincial health office no photos and can pay cash (50฿).

The only thing i wanted to add was the wait. 3 weeks for mine which is too long for something so simple.

In Phuket you can also get them at vachira hospital where the wait is only 3 days. I emailed them afterwards to see how their wait compared to the health office. 

Would recommend vachira.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, sikishrory said:

But different in Phuket as mentioned above.

At Phuket provincial health office no photos and can pay cash (50฿).

The only thing i wanted to add was the wait. 3 weeks for mine which is too long for something so simple.

In Phuket you can also get them at vachira hospital where the wait is only 3 days. I emailed them afterwards to see how their wait compared to the health office. 

Would recommend vachira.

I had a 2 week wait myself from the Phuket Provincial Health Office, many want this mostly hand written yellow vaccination book but I agree as Skatewash said the actual vaccination certificate and QR code on it that takes you to your MOPH vaccination status and on your phone is what matters going abroad. Keep the Yellow book handy as well, probably more useful when returning.....

Edited by CANSIAM
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, asiaexpat said:

Got mine today at Bamrasnaradura, long drive but efficient service. 

Did you use the online appt system or just show up out of the blue one day?

Several weeks ago I used the Mor Phrom app to schedule a vacinne passport appt at Bamrasnaradura on 8 Dec.  At that time that was the earliest appt available. I live about 30 minutes drive time from Bamrasnaradura so it's not too far away.  

During this appt making process using the Mpr Phrom app a person needs to upload a copy of their main passport page and vaccination certificate/doc although my vaccination info already appeared on the Mor Phrom booking page.

The cost is suppose to be Bt50 per the booking page.

19 hours ago, wordchild said:

You can also get it done at Bumrungrad (10th floor). Passport, vaccine cert required (they take copies). You get the vaccine passport couple of days later; good efficient service but you pay for it! costs 1500 plus the 50bt Govt fee.

Not everyone lives in Bangkok, so 90% of us can't. And 99% of us probably don't see any point in paying 1550 baht for something that costs 50 baht at a local hospital or health centre. Seems like the OP enjoyed 'good efficient service' too, and still had enough money left over for a week's shopping ????

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pib said:

Did you use the online appt system or just show up out of the blue one day?

Several weeks ago I used the Mor Phrom app to schedule a vacinne passport appt at Bamrasnaradura on 8 Dec.  At that time that was the earliest appt available. I live about 30 minutes drive time from Bamrasnaradura so it's not too far away.  

During this appt making process using the Mpr Phrom app a person needs to upload a copy of their main passport page and vaccination certificate/doc although my vaccination info already appeared on the Mor Phrom booking page.

The cost is suppose to be Bt50 per the booking page.

I tried to make an appointment but got a "waiting verification" notice so I just walked in and got the passport. Also my daughter did the same, just walked in with documents needed and got her's.

I tried getting the international vaccination certificate using the Mor Prom app and all went well until I go to the point of selecting to have it mailed to me that was not possible and then the only choice to pick it up was in Bangkok and that was the end of it.

Maybe it will work for everywhere in the future.

• Like 1

I posted something similar a couple of months back when I got mine, in CM. Interestingly, nothing like what the OP describes. Bank Transfer? Picture with wife??  btw, my little yellow booklet is titled "Covid-19 Certificate of Vaccination", not Passport.

It took 5 days, which was totally ok. I guess things are evolving, or different offices have different policies.

Readily accepted by the health authority in my home country, where they issued me the very helpful European Green Pass.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, couchpotato said:

Pattayarak Health Unit in Naklua (Next to the Naklua Fish Market)

Go any morning or afternoon, to the window on the right. They will check your original certificate/passport and keep the copies of both. Then they will give you an appointment time for next morning to collect the booklet. 

I just told them my country needs to see the Vac Passport before I can book ticket..was ok with her, but if you have travel docs then take them.

By the way for those that do not speak Thai, the young lady normally at the window speaks good english.

In a previous thread it was reported that an appointment set up via Line was needed - true, or did you just show up?

I'm in Bangkok and I used the Mor Phrom app to make an appointment to pick up my yellow vaccination "passport". That will be in December; at the time of booking there was a 3-4 weeks wait for available slots.

I'm not really in a hurry and I waited until they changed the location of one of their sites, as I wouldn't have ventured all the way to Nonthaburi for that booklet that is, as far as I can tell, pretty much useless.

All the countries whose requirements I've checked so far accept the regular Thai certificate that came with a stamp, a signature, a QR code and all the details required. I got that right after the 2nd jab, so I'd assume that the yellow book will most likely just end up as a piece of Covid memorabilia for myself. Well worth the 50 baht. ????

Edited by Caldera
  • Like 1

?? Went to Buriram Provincial Health Clinic and Thai girl told me and the wife, after looking at my

U S two jab Physer card, that I didn't need their PP. Only needed to show my card everywhere. When I asked about flights she did not respond??

2 hours ago, Caldera said:

I'm in Bangkok and I used the Mor Phrom app to make an appointment to pick up my yellow vaccination "passport". That will be in December; at the time of booking there was a 3-4 weeks wait for available slots.

I'm not really in a hurry and I waited until they changed the location of one of their sites, as I wouldn't have ventured all the way to Nonthaburi for that booklet that is, as far as I can tell, pretty much useless.

All the countries whose requirements I've checked so far accept the regular Thai certificate that came with a stamp, a signature, a QR code and all the details required. I got that right after the 2nd jab, so I'd assume that the yellow book will most likely just end up as a piece of Covid memorabilia for myself. Well worth the 50 baht. ????

You are probably right that the regular Thai certificate for the double vax is readily accepted as a flight/entry requirement to many countries. If it is fully compiled, that is.

In my case, in spite of spending quite some time trying to make them enter the full details, they issued me the paper copy with my name spelled in Thai and without my passport number - they used the pink card instead.

Ergo, good for nothing except within Thailand. The yellow booklet was my only option.

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I tried getting the international vaccination certificate using the Mor Prom app and all went well until I go to the point of selecting to have it mailed to me that was not possible and then the only choice to pick it up was in Bangkok and that was the end of it.

Maybe it will work for everywhere in the future.

Yea, that an issue with the Mor Prom app in that for "Self Pickup" it only offers two locations and they are both in the Bangkok metro area....not good for someone who doesn't live in or close to Bangkok.   And although the app shows a Postal Delivery method it's greyed out which I assume to be a future way of getting the vaccine passport  

I expect once they do offer the Postal Delivery method that is when the E-Payment method via QR code will also be un-greyed/activated.....right now that E-payment method is still not available....greyed out.....only the cash payment method is available..