Pleasant place for Lunch - Phetchabun

CharlieH

Just thought I would let other know of this little gem I discovered yesterday just outside Phetchabun town.

Very pleasant place, good food, reasonably priced.I would not recommend going  on a Sundsy as it was packed out !

They have the usual undercover seating area, also a top deck with great open views of the countryside.   also the individual little "hang noi" around the area and around the pond. Nice area for kids to play too.????

They can be found on facebook for more info.

(I am not affiliated nor connected to them in any way.)

20211121_141216.jpg

20211121_131054.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

I did find it before but the crystal lens bit was confusing me.

Thank you Charlie, next time we're home We'll check it out.

Why is everything good in Phetchabun always south of the city?

On 11/23/2021 at 1:39 PM, ThaIrish Sean said:

I did find it before but the crystal lens bit was confusing me.

Thank you Charlie, next time we're home We'll check it out.

Why is everything good in Phetchabun always south of the city?

On the road that leads to that place they are building a beautiful looking Dome Tent style resort.The signs say "opening soon" it has tiered levels with great views.I  quite fancied a weekend stay there with that Restaurant place 5 minutes away think its a good choice. No idea of prices etc as they arent open but looks interesting.

• Like 1

On 11/24/2021 at 11:59 AM, CharlieH said:

On the road that leads to that place they are building a beautiful looking Dome Tent style resort.The signs say "opening soon" it has tiered levels with great views.I  quite fancied a weekend stay there with that Restaurant place 5 minutes away think its a good choice. No idea of prices etc as they arent open but looks interesting.

I'll be interested in this place too. If you get any more information can you post it here please?

My family is north of Phetchabun meung. Taphon, And everything good seems to be south ????

11 minutes ago, ThaIrish Sean said:

I'll be interested in this place too. If you get any more information can you post it here please?

My family is north of Phetchabun meung. Taphon, And everything good seems to be south ????

Sure, as ut become zvailable I will let you know, I am 20km south.

• Like 1

On 11/24/2021 at 11:59 AM, CharlieH said:

I know the place you mean, it's on the by-pass.

For me this place makes no sense, you can go 45 minutes further to Khao Kho and the same type of place will have outstanding views, this place has a view of the by-pass and nothing else.

The cafe in OP is nice, unfortunately ( unlike many places in Thailand that are similar ) they don't allow dogs.