Non O from UK

You wife's blue tambien ban is not required for a non-o visa based upon marriage.

It is not shown on e visa site or the embassy website now. 

Your marriage certificate and her ID card what is needed. Also at least 20k baht in any banik.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You wife's blue tambien ban is not required for a non-o visa based upon marriage.

Your marriage certificate and her ID card what is needed. Also at least 20k baht in any banik.

Wife's house book

was only needed on the old system when I applied for the COE in September, and a £1000 bank balance

6 minutes ago, roo860 said:

Wife's house book

was only needed on the old system when I applied for the COE in September, and a £1000 bank balance

Neither of those were required for a COE. It is only required to apply for a visa based upon marriage.l

The requirements for a non-o visa based upon marriage does not mention amount required. Not sure where the 1000 pound number came from.

The is what the embassy website states. "Financial evidence e.g. bank statements, proof of earnings, proof of sponsorship from a third party" Source: https://london.thaiembassy.org/en/publicservice/84508-non-immigrant-visas?page=5d6636cd15e39c3bd00072dd&menu=5f4b6eb3f6ae4b236972c562

The 20k baht number is the standard requirement for most visa applications.

5 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Neither of those were required for a COE. It is only required to apply for a visa based upon marriage.l

The requirements for a non-o visa based upon marriage does not mention amount required. Not sure where the 1000 pound number came from.

The is what the embassy website states. "Financial evidence e.g. bank statements, proof of earnings, proof of sponsorship from a third party" Source: https://london.thaiembassy.org/en/publicservice/84508-non-immigrant-visas?page=5d6636cd15e39c3bd00072dd&menu=5f4b6eb3f6ae4b236972c562

Thats a screen shot from the London embassy for my Non O based on marriage.

Screenshot_20211123-073343.png

Edited by roo860

57 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Once more a change for financials " popping up" ...... in some difference , but it becomes a trend.... different country's & embassy's .

So something is on the drawing table for sure , only not yet full synchronized....as we are used from Thai bureaucracy  . ????

Future shall show the final financial (new)requirements i guess .

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Not sure who was the person sending that. I think it may be a random number they sent you.

Did you submit any statement when you first applied? 

Others have gotten the visa issue with at least the 20k baht I mentioned.

I didn't know who actually sent in Joe, but it was from the official London embassy, I didn't submit any statement of bank balance at first, only marriage certificate, my yellow book, deed to my condo, wife's I'D card. The good thing was they purposely delayed issuing my COE until the 1st October when I only needed to do 7days quarantine. So that was a bonus.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, david555 said:

Once more a change for financials " popping up" ...... in some difference , but it becomes a trend.... different country's & embassy's .

So something is on the drawing table for sure , only not yet full synchronized....as we are used from Thai bureaucracy  . ????

None of what myself and others posted would indicate any possible change to the financial requirements to a apply for a extension of stay based upon marriage at immigration. It is only what one embassy stated for a single entry non-o visa.

6 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

None of what myself and others posted would indicate any possible change to the financial requirements to a apply for a extension of stay based upon marriage at immigration. It is only what one embassy stated for a single entry non-o visa.

Correct ...you don't say that ...., but only 1 Embassy ? ....i just posted before now Belgium & The Netherlands Embassy's have changed financials ..... forgot already my post yesterday ? That one longer time ago some posted from USA also forgotten ?

But if you like i could add something to next eventual post in this way  with "by my personal interpretation and belly feeling" .....so it is clear it is my thinking, and not explicit already a synchronized change (YET...! ) ....

As i never said  that it is officially changed by all Th. Embassy's worldwide 

( "a big bushfire has starts with a first small flame" ????)

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Thank you for your help.