Video: Don't leave me my Thai love! Foreigner clings to hood of car in reconcilliation attempt!

webfact

I do struggle to understand WHY!

Can you imagine the reactions if you were in a bar or pub with your friends having a few beers watching the game on TV eyeing up the woman at the end of the bar ...then you ask an open question, "Hey guys I've met this girl fantastic tits, as tight as a snare drum, she has asked me to buy her a car! The other thing I should mention is that she is actually a he/transgender not had the op but I love him/her."

What response would you expect to get, that's if you had the balls (excuse the pun) to ask the question!

12 hours ago, shackleton said:

Love makes people do strange things  like lying on car bonnets ????

Love? Lack of emotional intelligence seems more likely to me, and no dignity 

Possibly reenforcing why they wanted out from the person.

Edited by RJRS1301
  • Thanks 1

On 11/25/2021 at 9:52 AM, ThailandRyan said:

That's exactly who he was saying "Dont leave me my love" a man and his car must not be parted......but if the GF, well ex, had a ladyboy already, she is playing the field.....while still having sausage.

Possibly even having sausage and eating it. 

On 11/25/2021 at 6:02 PM, Thingamabob said:

Pathetic performance. Another foreigner letting us all down. 

To be fair, his diligence in the mask wearing department was exemplary. He didn't let it slip below his nose once, whether clinging to the bonnet or being chased around the vehicle by the unmasked and bloodthirsty ladyboy...

On 11/25/2021 at 4:02 AM, Russell17au said:

Maybe it wasn't his or her car but maybe it was the ladyboys car as he was the driver. But pathetic action by the farang. Needs to grow up and act like a manMaybe because of his age he needed her so that he could scam a marriage extension to be able to stay here.

If he acts like a man around the ladyboy, he could possibly end up driving off with the ladyboy, and leaving to GF standing besides the road. 555