Pattaya warns people who visited Pattaya Music Festival weekend 2 in relation to Chonburi confirmed Covid -19 cases

snoop1130

9 minutes ago, smedly said:

what's the chance they were already infected or got infected while travelling to or from the event - it is highly unlikely they got infected outside in the open air on the beach

Well there is a good chance someone was already infected before they got there, otherwise it would not happen. I did not attend but the complaint seems to focus on 'outside the event area', could be anywhere .... not necessarily the beach.... but people do get up close at music festivals. 

Edited by jacko45k

If you breathe and leave your abode today you will be exposed to Colditz-19 at every location you visit.

Colditz-19 "science" has the same basic logic ascribed to hunters of witches, and alchemists in the middle-ages. 

id est. None.

Edited by Gsxrnz
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The Chonburi Public Health Office today (November 25th) has released a warning to inform people who went to Pattaya Music Festival 2021, weekend 2 of the event, to take a Covid-19 Rapid Antigen test.

LOl... 

55 minutes ago, Henryford said:

So there is guaranteed to be a Covid risk for the Fireworks Display but it is still going ahead with thousands attending. But i can't have a glass of wine with my evening meal.

Yes you can... learn to cook at home, or move to Phuket or Bangkok......

(Actually you can in the Pattaya area, but need to be selective).

2 hours ago, fredscats said:

The new variant emerging(UK red listing) is one Im concerned about,no good stating unworried,seems untreatable

Our scientists are deeply concerned': Sajid Javid sounds alarm over new 'worst-ever' super-mutant Covid variant that will make vaccines at least 40 per cent 'less effective' as flights are BANNED from South Africa and five other African countries

This new Variant that has emerged in South Africa, is really sounding the alarm bells.

Apparently it already has 50+ different mutations, of which a Dozen or more are an the Virus stems, which could potentially make it more resistant to Vaccines.

One scientist has described the new Variant as " Horrendous "

It certainly seems a whole different Animal than the original Wu-flu Virus.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Cake Monster said:

This new Variant that has emerged in South Africa, is really sounding the alarm bells.

Apparently it already has 50+ different mutations, of which a Dozen or more are an the Virus stems, which could potentially make it more resistant to Vaccines.

One scientist has described the new Variant as " Horrendous "

It certainly seems a whole different Animal than the original Wu-flu Virus.

We'll be ok in Thailand as we all wear masks. ???? 

3 hours ago, fredscats said:

The new variant emerging(UK red listing) is one Im concerned about,no good stating unworried,seems untreatable

Our scientists are deeply concerned': Sajid Javid sounds alarm over new 'worst-ever' super-mutant Covid variant that will make vaccines at least 40 per cent 'less effective' as flights are BANNED from South Africa and five other African countries

Are all flights out banned? I sure hope so. But read today South Africa and some other African countries have been put on red list, which means they travel but must quarantine upon arrival, if that's the case then this new variant is going to spread around the world fast, and we're all, quite frankly, fckd. If all flights are banned and a total harsh lockdown (Aussie style) then we will probably contain it and it should just burn out. 

Edited by grain

21 hours ago, johng said:

You could have seen this announcement coming from a mile away and it was predicted by some on this very forum ( not me my crystal balls are broken ????)

A similar  story yesterday about the woman dropping dead in an alleyway

now rush out and get jabbed you remaining 11 million Thais !!

Ah scare tactics now

6 hours ago, fredscats said:

I wonder if Anutin  has his eye  on this or is out mixing concrete today