Photographer arrested for alleged sexual assault of beauty pageant contestants

webfact

TSNBg3wSBdng7ijMhwUmqJ4NpqAQyiZ68OY6ZkfOgSn1.png

A Thai photographer, accused of sexually harassing and even raping a number of beauty pageant contestants, was arrested on Friday, less than a day after three of the victims filed a police report, with one of them alleging rape.

The suspect has denied the allegations, saying that he only had consensual relationships with the women.

The rape and sexual harassment accusations came as the world marked the International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women 2021 yesterday (Thursday).

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/photographer-arrested-for-alleged-sexual-assault-of-beauty-pageant-contestants/

Logo-top-.png
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

22 hours ago, Joseph98765 said:

Now send him to jail and spread the word to all the inmates that he could do the same to their sisters, wifes and daugthers when he is free again... 5555

Ever heard of innocent until proven guilty, or have you already fully investigated the charges and decided as an expert on these matters he is definitely guilty?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Joseph98765 said:

prove his innocence here? naahh...

"Here", is that in Aseannow or a Thai court - - probably stand  more chance in a Thai court than being tried by the law experts in Aseannow. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gottfrid said:

I guess that is a matter of opinion, and how you chose to translate the information in the news.

No it’s not a matter of opinion. The two words are neither synonymous or synonyms. No translation required, just a thesaurus. 

On another note, as this is the sixth thread you have quoted me in in the last hour, I believe that  is regarded as stalking, especially as you did so by going through my profile and quoting posts as they appeared.

I seem to recall you threatening to report me for stalking some time ago because I responded when you quoted me. Just a heads up that what I did was not stalking, but what you are doing probably is…

Edited by Bluespunk

47 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

No it’s not a matter of opinion. The two words are neither synonymous or synonyms. No translation required, just a thesaurus. 

On another note, as this is the sixth thread you have quoted me in in the last hour, I believe that  is regarded as stalking, especially as you did so by going through my profile and quoting posts as they appeared.

I seem to recall you threatening to report me for stalking some time ago because I responded when you quoted me. Just a heads up that what I did was not stalking, but what you are doing probably is…

Related to the way of understanding a piece of news it is. But, that is my opinion. Yours can differ, and that is ok. So, still a matter of opinion.

Regarding stalking, can not be used here. As you asked me to back up my words in:

This is my way of making you understand. I you do not wish me to back up my words, you can just give me a notice. Or just tell me how to do it to please you.

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Related to the way of understanding a piece of news it is. But, that is my opinion. Yours can differ, and that is ok. So, still a matter of opinion.

Regarding stalking, can not be used here. As you asked me to back up my words in:

This is my way of making you understand. I you do not wish me to back up my words, you can just give me a notice. Or just tell me how to do it to please you.

First point, I repeat...nonsense-for the same reasons.

Second convoluted explanation you give as you try to wriggle out of what you have done-lol

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Haha 1