Moderna Vaccine - Transferring Anyone Know The Procedure and Where to Post?

Longwood50

I purchased two doses of Moderna from Bumrungrad Hospital in Bangkok for yet in 2021.  I also purchased two Moderna for my Thai GF who wanted either Moderna or Pfizer.  She is a dual citizen and finally was able to procure some Pfizer which she got last week.  

We want to sell two of the doses and retain two for booster shots. 

I see other people posting that they have seen these for sale and can be transferred.  Can anyone tell me where they have seen these posted for sale and if anyone is familiar with the procedure to transfer them to a different person.  

The hospitals policies are you can transfer it to another person that you know. The hospital would take care of it.    You cannot just outright offer it for sale on your own . 

Edited by swm59nj

Both myself and a friend have transferred our Moderna shots here in Chiang Rai.

We posted on the FB page "Chiang Rai Everything" people responded. Then we took the buyer to Sriburin hospital where there is a LOT of activity going on every day regarding these shots. The staff was very helpful. They went into our database and the transfer was made. Make sure you get paid on the spot, as I did have one person try and cheat me. Bring a good clear jpeg of each person's passport, and you should each bring your passport, " It can take as long as a week for the transfer to show up on their site. Each hospital has their own pages that you can go to to verify your queue # etc. 

And again, as long as you are low key, you will likely find the staff quite helpful, as many Thais are also doing this. 

On 11/27/2021 at 4:27 PM, IAMHERE said:

I've read where the booster is half the amount of the regular shot.

Yes, 50 micrograms, if you've had two full Moderna doses.

Not sure hospitals here will splita single dose right now, nor allow the sharing of the needle?

On 11/26/2021 at 4:04 PM, Longwood50 said:

I purchased two doses of Moderna from Bumrungrad Hospital in Bangkok

If you reserved a lot 1 Moderna vaccine and have already received your e-voucher but would like to transfer your reservation, you may do so.  Please have the person you transferred your reservation to enter your e-voucher number when they are scheduling their vaccination appointment.

https://www.bumrungrad.com/en/update-moderna01

Seems to make reselling easy? Take cash, give e-voucher number.