Entertainment Venues to Reopen on Jan 16 as Planned

webfact

4 hours ago, Thailand said:
The new mutations were first discovered in South Africa and have since been detected in Belgium, Botswana, Israel and Hong Kong.

yes it (Omicron) is spreading fast and might be a big problem as early indications are that current vaccines offer little protection and it is more infectious than Delta

But if it proves to be less harmful it could be the end of SARS CV 2 but it could also go the other way and then we are in big trouble

I would bet money it is already in Thailand

38 minutes ago, Mentors65 said:

With the new "Crypticon" virus around, i don't expect bars will be allowed to re-open before 1st May 2022.

Means, after Chinese New Year and Songhkran. 

Wrong attitude!

Let's party as long as the last man stands - or the last girl is on stage.

Billboard-go-go-bar-bangkok-860x567.jpg

Carpe diem!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Thailand said:
The new mutations were first discovered in South Africa and have since been detected in Belgium, Botswana, Israel and Hong Kong.

Now also in U.K. ..... strange a few day already by the news 

2021-11-27_213725.png

8 hours ago, smedly said:

yes it (Omicron) is spreading fast and might be a big problem as early indications are that current vaccines offer little protection and it is more infectious than Delta

But if it proves to be less harmful it could be the end of SARS CV 2 but it could also go the other way and then we are in big trouble

It is already in U.K. as Sky   Breaking news  say  Boris J. go lead  a news conference at 5pm

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, smedly said:

There was a very brief remark on the BBC news, 1.00 pm Saturday, that so far, Omicron cases had been mild, with no hospitalisations. One can only pray that this remains so. Fingers crossed.

I wish i had the pics from the fireworks show where you had seemingly thousands closely congregating with out masks which was all perfectly acceptable or intentionally overlooked. Jan 16, should be just enough stall time to see what happens with the new Omicron variant so.....they can continue to keep things closed even though they are boasting about the job they have done in controlling the virus! They are also boasting about their vax rate but yet even with it reaching the set herd immunity levels they continue to keep these venues closed, the same herd immunity rate they said they needd to achieve in order to open safely.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, DoctorB said:

There was a very brief remark on the BBC news, 1.00 pm Saturday, that so far, Omicron cases had been mild, with no hospitalisations. One can only pray that this remains so. Fingers crossed.

That seems to be the one hope.... and in that it may well ravage through the population, suppress Delta, and since symptoms are mild, do little damage, even improve the situation. What a state.....

• Like 2