RTP chief denies knowing that Red Bull Boss is in Austria

webfact

4 minutes ago, sawadee1947 said:
18 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

There is no such thing as a "Red International warrant" [sic].  Interpol notices are advices to member forces, that all, they're not instructions, demands or warrants and police forces can just ignore them if they choose..  

Wrong.

There exists a RED Notice!

No, you're  the one who's wrong.   I did not say that there was no Red Notice for him, I said that there is no such thing as a "Red International warrant".   An Interpol Red Notice is just that, a notice, an advice, it is not an instruction or demand and it certainly is not an "international warrant".

• Like 1

Some Interpol information...

(1)   The Interpol website is just a public website.

(2)   Police forces do not get their data updates from a public website.

(3)   There are 7,547 current Red Notices, the website only shows 160.

(4)   Interpol's website clearly confirms (4).

(5)   Red Notices are simply advices to members, not warrants, not demands.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Asquith Production said:

So I see. I would have thought that with the amount of exposure this case as had that the help of the public would be paramount and by not having it says a lot especially as other Thais are on the site..

Interpol does not ask for the public's help and, as a rule, the public don't check with Interpol regarding who is wanted.  Maybe you're the exception that checks-in with them everyday.

He will never face justice for what happened, as forum-rage inducing that is, he obviously has endless "kiss my ass" money.

He will continue to live the high life abroad sipping Cristal, eating food off of the naked bodies of hot women and attending countless eyes wide shut parties.

The only thing that has taken a hit is his ability to show off on social media.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

No, you're  the one who's wrong.   I did not say that there was no Red Notice for him, I said that there is no such thing as a "Red International warrant".   An Interpol Red Notice is just that, a notice, an advice, it is not an instruction or demand and it certainly is not an "international warrant".

Better to inform yourself. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Liverpool Lou said:

Interpol does not ask for the public's help and, as a rule, the public don't check with Interpol regarding who is wanted.  Maybe you're the exception that checks-in with them everyday.

Well why bother to post over 7500 photos on the site then?. First time on the site just to see what information they put out.

14 minutes ago, Asquith Production said:
19 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Well why bother to post over 7500 photos on the site then?

They don't post 7,500+ photos, they show only 160 (eight pages of 20), as the site clearly states.

7 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Maybe does not know where his elbow is either.....

it's really obvious they really don't want to bring

him back to Thailand to face justice , even though

he allegedly killed one of their own, ... 

regards Worgeordie

The family cannot do anything, the brat never listened to his mother or father, just had a nice happy life snorting, driving ferraris

And could do what he likes, the family are wondering who to marry him into, so he will be able to sing karaoke, have babies and never talk about this again 

My guess is, a deal's being brokered. Massive fine, short  to medium custodial sentence, long probationary period. Something like that. I think the Thai government realise they can't sweep this away, and the red bull family must realise they can't hold out forever. Who knows what stories they can cook up, though?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JoePai said:

Bunch of clowns

Please don't insult real clowns. They have an honest job, pay taxes, make people happy, don't torture people and don't accept bribes for "clowning around". Emmett Kelly would most likely agree.

• Haha 1

Of course he knows where that little rat b@stard is, but he (together with many others) has been paid off to look the other way. And they’re certainly not going to bring him in, because they want to keep milking that cow for every last dollar and baht.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

They don't post 7,500+ photos, they show only 160 (eight pages of 20), as the site clearly states.

Total number of public Red Notices in circulation: 7547

Search results: 7547

This site displays up to 160 notices per search result. Please refine your search criteria to find the notice you are looking for.

When it says the above its not really that clear. That indicates to me it would bring up 160 results nearest the information inputted.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, outsider said:

It is very confounding how these gits can maintain a straight face when telling funny jokes like this. They even put on a show to make it look 'official'. If I was one of them, I would have burst out laughing in the middle of the press conference!!! The entire world is laughing yet they can maintain a straight face - this is not an easy thing to do. Credit where it is due - well done lads!

Did you know that Thailand has one of the highest ratios of actors to population???

I just made that up

Carry on????

Edited by hellohello123
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, webfact said:

He said that the police needed to check whether they had a treaty with Austria

Says it all really. RTP cheif doesn't know if there's a treaty with Austria. There's only two conclusions to this statement. 1: He's lying. 2: He's completely incompetent. Either way he should be GONE (replaced by another corrupt cop at the top).

Edited by dinsdale
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, bradiston said:

My guess is, a deal's being brokered. Massive fine, short  to medium custodial sentence, long probationary period. Something like that. I think the Thai government realise they can't sweep this away, and the red bull family must realise they can't hold out forever. Who knows what stories they can cook up, though?

Maybe. They have swept a lot so far and will continue to. I really can't imagine a brown bag big enough to put the money in. Thailand is corrupt top to bottom. Anyone who says otherwise either doesn't live here or is totally deluded.

1 minute ago, dinsdale said:

Maybe. They have swept a lot so far and will continue to. I really can't imagine a brown bag big enough to put the money in. Thailand is corrupt top to bottom. Anyone who says otherwise either doesn't live here or is totally deluded.

The geezer's legged it I guess because he couldn't face being banged up here for any length of time. But given he's had 4 years to think about it, and faced with the possibility of never being able to return here, he's no doubt got a top notch legal team who could l'm sure broker some sort of deal that satisfies all parties. He'll probably return the prodigal son, do some bird in a "padded" cell, and it'll all be forgotten about. It's all down to how it's handled. Maybe.

8 hours ago, webfact said:

He said that the police needed to check whether they had a treaty with Austria if it emerged that he was there.

Google produced this in 0.52 seconds:

Which countries have extradition treaties with Thailand?

Currently, the following countries have extradition treaties with Thailand: the US, the UK, Canada, China, Belgium, Philippines, Indonesia, Laos, Cambodia, Malaysia, South Korea, Bangladesh, Fiji, and Australia.

There. Glad I could help.

Saves the RTP and the Thai government a lot of trouble, that. He can stay there in the mountains listening to Mozart until the charges expire with time.

• Haha 1