Any Recommendations For A Gp (doctor) In The Jomtien Area

terryp

Any recommendations for a GP (doctor) in the Jomtien area.

Really some one you can talk with and at the end not be given over priced colored vitamin pills like the hospitals

No major ailments just general check-up etc

Really some one you can talk with and at the end not be given over priced colored vitamin pills like the hospitals

I've heard it or read it that Dr. Mongkol beside FoodMart is good and was in America for a long time and when he came back here opened a clinic because he was bored. I've been meaning to go meet him but never got around to it. I think his sign says Arthritis and Allergies but he should be able to do general check up.

I went to BHP once with a tummy upset and the doctor was excellent so I asked for his card thinking "this is a good GP". Then he told me he's a cardiologist!

Try Dr. Olivier Meyer , he is Swiss and very affable.

Located in Pattaya off 3rd Road

his info is

www.dr-olivier-clinic.com

Dr Mongkol in Jomtien is a very good doctor,he doesnt rush you out of the clinic as soon as he can,he takes time to ask you many questions about the problem you have,he doe's dish out little bags of pills,but not more than you need,his staff are friendly.priceing is moderate.He even takes the time to ask you how many times you eat in the day so he can balance the pills you need with your eating habits,many docs just give pills and say take 4 times a say after food,but not everyone eats that many times.He is only open Mon to Friday,.his clinic is up in the rear left side of the foodmart parking area....