Market trader allegedly forces girl,16, to perform oral sex after he blackmailed students having sex in the toilets

webfact

18 hours ago, KannikaP said:

Sorry, but the way I was brought up did not include having sex in a market toilet. Yes, the filming and consequent actions are deplorable.

So if not in Market toilets, where were the toilets ? My first foray at sex was in a bus shelter that reeked of urine.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, A1Str8 said:

A similar thing happened in Europe some time ago. The girls boyfriend told the wannabe blackmailer, how about you give me a hundred euros and I won't beat you lifeless. 

It works wonders when you treat insects they way they're supposed to be treated.

Nice to be in that position but I doubt the 17 year old schoolboy had the wherewith all to do that.

On 12/1/2021 at 9:39 PM, KannikaP said:

But it was OK for her and the boy to have been bonking.....LOL

She is 17. Get real. How many that age are NOT active? Anywhere. If I were her dad I would be angry about what transpired. And at least as angry at her indiscretion of doing it in a public bathroom. 

I hope the clown gets heavily punished. Forcing oneself on anyone is beyond the pale. Ever. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Thanks 1

On 12/3/2021 at 9:04 AM, A1Str8 said:

That guy in Europe was 19. Doesn't make much of a difference.

Would if he was built like a brick s*ithouse and the 17 year old a Thai lightweight.  The vast majority of young kids can <deleted> away to their hearts content but only a limited amount can punch their way out of a paper bag. 

On 12/2/2021 at 6:22 AM, KannikaP said:

Sorry, but the way I was brought up did not include having sex in a market toilet. 

That’s nice for you, but the year is 2021 not 1921; closer to the time you were a lad no doubt. Some strange dinosaur opinions on here. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, daveAustin said:

That’s nice for you, but the year is 2021 not 1921; closer to the time you were a lad no doubt. Some strange dinosaur opinions on here. 

I shall take your advice and be down the local market later.   LOL

On 12/2/2021 at 5:09 PM, dunroaming said:

Maybe for you it was behind the bike sheds then?  It is the most natural thing in the world for youngsters to take any opportunity to "bonk" their brains out!  The toilets in the local park was a regular courting venue when I was a boy.

Who said romance was dead, degrading personal memories hardly makes it a nice thing to do. You'd be happy for your daughter to be banging away in a public toilet then?

Edited by clivebaxter
  • Like 2

On 12/4/2021 at 6:45 AM, spidermike007 said:

She is 17. Get real. How many that age are NOT active? Anywhere. If I were her dad I would be angry about what transpired. And at least as angry at her indiscretion of doing it in a public bathroom. 

I hope the clown gets heavily punished. Forcing oneself on anyone is beyond the pale. Ever. 

Public Bathroom? Public Lavatory.! This modern US imported new speak irritates me.???? But so does 'impact instead of effect or affect.' Oh my God??? I'm just naturally ornery.????

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gandtee said:

Public Bathroom? Public Lavatory.! This modern US imported new speak irritates me.???? But so does 'impact instead of effect or affect.' Oh my God??? I'm just naturally ornery.????

Or overly PC? Does the new language prohibition extend to bathrooms now? Someone told me today the term kid's room is no longer appropriate. Huh? Where does this nonsense end? Are we near the end of civilization? 

Edited by spidermike007

5 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Or overly PC? Does the new language prohibition extend to bathrooms now? Someone told me today the term kid's room is no longer appropriate. Huh? Where does this nonsense end? Are we near the end of civilization? 

Nothing to do with being PC. Quite the opposite really - just an old Brit getting his knickers in a twist. Some years ago I had an American telling me off for talking about the 'toilet'. Apparently it's coarse and I should refer to it as the 'bathroom'. American PC gone mad!

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Natural doesn't mean good for society/positive outcomes/desired by everyone though, to be fair.

True, but hormones tend to override everything else at that age.  I can still remember it well, even all these years later!  I have an 18 year old (just) and he orders his condoms from ebay that come in wholesale sized boxes!  Been like that for the last two years with a steady stream girlfriends helping him get through them!  His mother tuts but he is just the same as all of his friends here in the UK.

7 hours ago, clivebaxter said:

Who said romance was dead, degrading personal memories hardly makes it a nice thing to do. You'd be happy for your daughter to be banging away in a public toilet then?

Valid point I guess.  No I wouldn't be happy for her to be banging away in a public toilet and would try and ensure they had somewhere more suitable to do it.  But then so many Thais are in denial that their little cherubs are girding their loins at all, it mean that the kids feel the need to do in covertly and their options are often very limited.

Thailand doesn't have one of the highest teenage pregnancy rates in Asia for nothing. This stupid double standards by Thai parents causes so much misery.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

I have an 18 year old (just) and he orders his condoms from ebay that come in wholesale sized boxes!  Been like that for the last two years with a steady stream girlfriends helping him get through them!

I'm curious, how would you feel if you were talking about a daughter, with a steady stream of boyfriends from the age of 16, helping her to get through her industrial sized boxes of condoms?

• Haha 1

On 12/4/2021 at 6:45 AM, spidermike007 said:

She is 17. Get real. How many that age are NOT active? Anywhere.

Just because it happens, doesn't mean one cannot disapprove or voice objections, should you think it a negative thing.  Complete acceptance, simply because it happens, could easily lead to a drastic increase, a more casual approach and perhaps sex at an even younger age.

1 hour ago, BangkokReady said:

I'm curious, how would you feel if you were talking about a daughter, with a steady stream of boyfriends from the age of 16, helping her to get through her industrial sized boxes of condoms?

Well as far as her libido is concerned, that is very much her business.  This is 2021 and girls have exactly the same rights as the boys and pretty much the same hormone levels, possibly even earlier.

I would never condone  anything illegal of course, nor am I promoting any underage sexual activity.  In fact in my son's case I kept a close eye on the ages of the girls knocking on our door. In the past we have had an "open bedroom door" rule in place, as most responsible parents do.  We also make sure that the girls parents know where they are.

So in our case there is never a need for public toilet trysts.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Just because it happens, doesn't mean one cannot disapprove or voice objections, should you think it a negative thing.  Complete acceptance, simply because it happens, could easily lead to a drastic increase, a more casual approach and perhaps sex at an even younger age.

I totally respect your view and this topic causes much discussion where we live.  The general consensus here is that a negative response to our kids doesn't stop anything, it just means they do it behind our backs in places and with people that do cause concern.

By keeping them onside we have far more influence in the long run.  And none of this is new, there was plenty of  it going on when I was in my mid teens and that is longer ago than I care to remember.

1 hour ago, BangkokReady said:

Regardless of your judgment of it, it happens starting at 12 or 13 all over the world. Things are escalating, if anything. So, deal with it. It is the way of the world. We are all seeking experience and many people are curious. 

• Like 1