Market trader allegedly forces girl,16, to perform oral sex after he blackmailed students having sex in the toilets

webfact

2 minutes ago, CelticBhoy said:

"The father said that he was "very angry" with what had happened to his daughter."

I would imagine that this is the understatement of the year.

I'm sure the father will be visiting the "trader" in the not too distant future  . . . ????

But it was OK for her and the boy to have been bonking.....LOL

• Confused 9
  • Sad 9
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, edgarfriendly said:

Consensual sex with her boyfriend vs filmed in a toilet, extorted & then raped... are u ok?

Sorry, but the way I was brought up did not include having sex in a market toilet. Yes, the filming and consequent actions are deplorable.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

38 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Sorry, but the way I was brought up did not include having sex in a market toilet. Yes, the filming and consequent actions are deplorable.

were they in the men's or women's lavatory?  The trader is evidently a vulgar, violent man, someone else might have tried selling them the video as a souvenir.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CelticBhoy said:

"The father said that he was "very angry" with what had happened to his daughter."

I would imagine that this is the understatement of the year.

I'm sure the father will be visiting the "trader" in the not too distant future  . . . ????

Do you think he’ll be getting the trader to reciprocate in kind and then wai with his mouth still full ? ???? 

1 hour ago, ezzra said:

In my 70's now and if i learn anything in this life i have learned that money sex drugs and alcohol makes people do really stupid things and it ain't going to change anytime soon...

I hope you’re still able to enjoy ALL those ! ???? 

I remember when I was growing up the hardest thing to find was a (place) to comfortably not get caught doing it this (insert)your favorite description here rapist should pay a heavy price for extorting the girl for sex 

16 hours ago, Jenkins9039 said:

Sounds like the parents failed, she was open before she was abused - having sex in public toilets with a lad before marriage is frowned upon in Thai culture.

Utter <deleted>, the number of Thai teens that have sex is the same as in most western countries.

If and when one gets pregnant the family rallies around with support, it's a fact of life matter.

Most shrug their shoulders and get on with life, frowning has never been a Thai trait.

I live in Isaan and see this on a regular basis.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Pravda said:

A lot of things are "frowned upon" this fake culture.

Thai Culture has Dissipated  sadly.

I'm amazed there is still no Prostitution or Gambling or Corruption in Thailand. 

Wow what a super Pious country this has become.

24 minutes ago, Andycoops said:

Utter <deleted>, the number of Thai teens that have sex is the same as in most western countries.

If and when one gets pregnant the family rallies around with support, it's a fact of life matter.

Most shrug their shoulders and get on with life, frowning has never been a Thai trait.

I live in Isaan and see this on a regular basis.

Yes..when I was teaching at a large government high school, one of the Thai teachers took me on the morning "busted !" scout around the campus...7:30 AM the kids liked to mess around behind the equipment sheds at the far end of the sports firlds. Almost everyday he said they are back there.

19 hours ago, KannikaP said:

But it was OK for her and the boy to have been bonking.....LOL

They were of similar age, not yet adults really, whereas the market trader (age not given) was one must presume an older adult not only forced a BJ, but had perved at them having sex and videoed them.

• Like 1