" The Chappell Rambuttri "

terry57

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this guy weighed 25 stone if he weighed an ounce.

For us that aren't fluid in backwards-english, what does this mean exactly?

It means that the guy weighed at least 25 stone. There are 14 pounds in a stone, so that makes him 350 pounds. I can't remember what the conversion is from pounds to kilos (2.2 or 2.5?), anyway that makes him 159 or 140 kilos, depending on which it is.

Hey, Terry, that guy sounds a bit tasty! :o

When you see guys like that, don't you feel sorry for the poor girls they're with? Sweaty folds of flesh & the distinct possibility of being crushed to death. :D:D

Rain, you definitely have to be on top with this guy. For an added thrill, use a riding crop to smack his balls. Would be just like a bull ride. :D

making fun of a fat guy .... how old are you guys ?

grow up !

sorry mate,

but you have completely missed the point of my post ain't you. :o

its not the fact that the farang beast is a fat dude, but its the disturbing fact that this animal has decided that he can come over to thailand and impose his pathetic self on a poor underprivilaged thaigirl and then parade her down the street like some trophy. :bah:

a truly discusting farang that deserves nothing except contempt and its shockers like this that give us decent farang a bad name . its a crime he is here in the first place but to see him with the poor girl is sickining.

i suggest you keep your uninformed opinions to yourself and run along and have a nice sleep.

i can here your mommey calling. :D

anyway friends its back to business.

" NEWS FLASH "

horrendous falang beast flees nana plaza and last sighted heading towards the " bayoke tower " :o ( largest building in bangkok)

small thai girl seen clinging to fatmans wallet. :D

army mobilized, airforce scrambles jets and the hunt is on for the human farang beast. :D:D

stay tuned for further updates. ;)

thank you very much. :bah:

terence, the human hunter of horrible recalsitrant shocking 25 stone farangs.

fluid? peoples lack of literacy never ceases to amaze me.

1 stone equals 14 pounds.

The clue's in the question. I assume English isn't TAWP's first language. That's why he asked for the clarification. So, I think we can forgive the odd wrong word in those who aren't native speakers of English, can't we? I'd hate to have to use this forum in French or German (the only two other languages I can write anything in). I think all the non-English members do fantastically well. It's something I couldn't do.

BTW,

The question had already been answered. :o

The clue's in the question. I assume English isn't TAWP's first language. That's why he asked for the clarification. So, I think we can forgive the odd wrong word in those who aren't native speakers of English, can't we? I'd hate to have to use this forum in French or German (the only two other languages I can write anything in). I think all the non-English members do fantastically well. It's something I couldn't do.

BTW,

The question had already been answered. :o

Also we native speaking Engrits often use the word fluid instead of the correct fluent in a kind if self depreciating p1ss taking. I'm not sure where it came from but may well have been the drunken Costa Del Sol Brits of the 60's and 70's and their attempted murder of the Spanish language. e.g. OI BARRO TENDERO UNO MORO BEERO POR FAVORRO! Capitalisation intended as nearly every Brit knows that the comprehension of the English language by Johnny foreigners is directly proportional to the volume it is delivered at.

For us that aren't fluid...

He whose English is faultless among you, let him first cast a stone at TAWP.

t.s., you do not qualify: you have an apostrophe missing in “peoples” (and you do not capitalise the first letter of your sentences)

--

Maestro

grow up !

sorry mate,

its not the fact that the farang beast is a fat dude, but its the disturbing fact that this animal has decided that he can come over to thailand and impose his pathetic self on a poor underprivilaged thaigirl and then parade her down the street like some trophy. :bah:

a truly discusting farang that deserves nothing except contempt and its shockers like this that give us decent farang a bad name . its a crime he is here in the first place but to see him with the poor girl is sickining.

i suggest you keep your uninformed opinions to yourself and run along and have a nice sleep.

" NEWS FLASH "

horrendous falang beast flees nana plaza and last sighted heading towards the " bayoke tower " :o ( largest building in bangkok)

army mobilized, airforce scrambles jets and the hunt is on for the human farang beast. :D:D

no, I got you're point very clear ... you're so superior that you need to bash a fat guy !

let him have his little pleasure and mind you're own business

by the way, I find you're stupidity much more offencing then his obicity !

I am also sorry to read that people are picking others for how they look like.If someone points you out on something maybe you will go very angry.It is a silly thing to do,especially on this forum.

Thanks for the people who point out that non native speakers can cope pretty well.I also get the impression that native speakers think 'they are all that'because we use the english language as a global one,so what?

When trying to correct us all the time,is allright but it is in the way you point things out.I do not know how the moderators view on this,but for us it can be sometimes like degrading us as second hand visitors.

It is not polite.

I am also sorry to read that people are picking others for how they look like.If someone points you out on something maybe you will go very angry.It is a silly thing to do,especially on this forum.

Thanks for the people who point out that non native speakers can cope pretty well.I also get the impression that native speakers think 'they are all that'because we use the english language as a global one,so what?

When trying to correct us all the time,is allright but it is in the way you point things out.I do not know how the moderators view on this,but for us it can be sometimes like degrading us as second hand visitors.

It is not polite.

'tijnebijn', I would not worry too much about t.s.' vulgar and arrogant comment :o ...yo have to learn to live with people like this.

But if you understant only half of what Terry writes in his aussie-freo English style, ensures you the high score in any IELTS comprehension test.. :D

Edited by torito

It is not polite.

'tijnebijn', I would not worry too much about t.s.' vulgar and arrogant comment :o ...yo have to learn to live with people like this.

But if you understant only half of what Terry writes in his aussie-freo English style, ensures you the high score in any IELTS comprehension test.. :D

It looks like a few people are getting their frilly knickers in a twist over Terrys little tale ...! :D

Maybe a round of beers on Guesthouses tab will help cool things off what do you think Guesthouse ...? :D:D

Maybe a round of beers on Guesthouses tab will help cool things off what do you think Guesthouse ...?

Well any TV members here in Rome are welcome to a drink at my expense. If they are around PM me, we'll meet up and I'll get the tab.

I can do this because I am where I say I am.

Well any TV members here in Rome are welcome to a drink at my expense. If they are around PM me, we'll meet up and I'll get the tab.

will not be forgotten Gueshouse...it may happen!

It is not polite.

No worries I can live with it,it is just not my style,if you could ever call it a style.

and a big hello once again punters from the chappel rambuttri and the good reverend terence. :D

ill have to make this quick punters as im on holidays and only 50 minutes is allowed for my 20 bahts worth, as i need to get back to the chappel. :D

ive only been back on rambuttri street for 10 days and already i have another 2 cracker stories to put in my book " The life and times of the chappel rambuttri "

you have already read about the crazy thai that had an unfortunate accident with a beer bottle and this little beauty is about a henious, horrible and shocking farang dude. :bah:

now this cat was not violent or anything like that but it was his appearence that nearly sent the chappel into raptures of laughter and even the thais were trying not to gag into there noodle soup.

it is unusual to see a beast of such magnitude at the chappel as they are usually found at sukumvit and around nana plaza.

i do not jest and im being 154% strait up here when i say this guy weighed 25 stone if he weighed an ounce. now that is not a crime in its self but wearing long socks, sandles, shorts and a singlet certainly is. :o

this sweating, heaving hulk of a beast topped it off by dragging behing him a little thai girl that weighed approx one of his beastly legs and her head just reached above his belly button.

ive seen some shockers in my time but this guy was the cracker of all crackers and i nearly spat my beer lao all over the <deleted> table.

now a farang knows he's watching something special when all the thais are rolling around on the pavement pissing themselves laughing and i even seen a soi dog drop a darkie because he cracking up at the specticle.

im sure this beastly thing had crawled out of the klong banglampu as there was no way he got here on a plane, thats for sure. :o

anyway i feel that farang beasts like this should be rounded up by the police and have, " Condemed and never to be returned to thailand" tatooed on there forhead.

its simply unexceptable to let these sort of shocking farang sully the good names of us respectable sort of farang.

actually, im off to the cop shop to report him to immigration and for him to impose himself on a poor thai girl because of his equally fat wallet is not good criac. :bah:

i would like all the decent women on this forum to join forces with me to have the beast deported.

thank you very much all my punting forum mates. :D

terence of rambuttri.

Just sounds like another handsome pompoey farang to me ! :D

will not be forgotten Gueshouse...it may happen!

too bad this came much later than when it would have been vewy handy :D

when in Rome.... :D

hey Terry n Dave.....dont drink up all the beer on khaosarn road....leave some...oh wait...nah go on drink it all..... :o I dont need beer :D

It means that the guy weighed at least 25 stone. There are 14 pounds in a stone, so that makes him 350 pounds. I can't remember what the conversion is from pounds to kilos (2.2 or 2.5?), anyway that makes him 159 or 140 kilos, depending on which it is.

Hey, Terry, that guy sounds a bit tasty! :o

When you see guys like that, don't you feel sorry for the poor girls they're with? Sweaty folds of flesh & the distinct possibility of being crushed to death. :D:D

No, i feel sorry for the guy about to be robbed ! :D

Do you think he hears 'thanks for the tip ' more often than most :o

You must be kidding......

I think she should hear more often "thanks god for giving me this experience...which, back in my country, I could not get it even will all the money of the world"

What some farangs get in here worth millions more than whatever their miserable pennies can pay for...

Edited by torito

Do you think he hears 'thanks for the tip ' more often than most :o

You must be kidding......

I think she should hear more often "thanks god for giving me this experience...which, back in my country, I could not get it even will all the money of the world"

What some farangs get in here worth millions more than whatever their miserable pennies can pay for...

Iwas talking as in the tip ! of something else :D

grow up !

sorry mate,

" NEWS FLASH "

stay tuned for further updates.

thank you very much.

no, I got you're point very clear ... you're so superior that you need to bash a fat guy !

let him have his little pleasure and mind you're own business

by the way, I find you're stupidity much more offencing then his obicity !

love you long time my chubby friend. ;):bah:

sorry mate,

" NEWS FLASH "

Terrance, I suggest you read my blog post entiteld "Love? (Pataya Observations).

I beg to disagree with you mate. I think that everybody deserves to be loved. A person inlove would have no qualms about being with his/her lover in public or showing him/her off.

OK, let's play your game and say that he's paying her..... I do not see anything wrong with that. Prostitution is very helpful to people that can't get laid due to a variety of reasons - weight problems, emotional probs, disabilities. (Of course, I do not agree with cheating and breach of trust in relationships, but that's another story. It's up to an individual really, his/her morals.)

Edited by GracelessFawn

sorry mate,

its not the fact that the farang beast is a fat dude, but its the disturbing fact that this animal has decided that he can come over to thailand and impose his pathetic self on a poor underprivilaged thaigirl and then parade her down the street like some trophy. :o

" NEWS FLASH "

horrendous falang beast flees nana plaza and last sighted heading towards the " bayoke tower " ;) ( largest building in bangkok)

stay tuned for further updates. :D

Terrance, I suggest you read my blog post entiteld "Love? (Pataya Observations).

I beg to disagree with you mate. I think that everybody deserves to be loved. A person inlove would have no qualms about being with his/her lover in public or showing him/her off.

OK, let's play your game and say that he's paying her..... I do not see anything wrong with that. Prostitution is very helpful to people that can't get laid due to a variety of reasons - weight problems, emotional probs, disabilities. (Of course, I do not agree with cheating and breach of trust in relationships, but that's another story. It's up to an individual really, his/her morals.)

cricky's miss fawn, your way of my point . continue reading :bah:

sorry mate,

but you have completely missed the point of my post ain't you. :

its not the fact that the farang beast is a fat dude, but its the disturbing fact that this animal has decided that he can come over to thailand and impose his pathetic self on a poor underprivilaged thaigirl and then parade her down the street like some trophy. a truly discusting farang that deserves nothing except contempt and its shockers like this that give us decent farang a bad name . its a crime he is here in the first place but to see him with the poor girl is sickining.

" NEWS FLASH "

army mobilized, airforce scrambles jets and the hunt is on for the human farang beast. :D:o

thank you very much. :D

ok.lets get it on,

do you think one can by love. no of course not.

but one can by sex. yes they can.

should a horrible discusting farang be allowed to drag a little girl down the street because he has a fat wallet the size of his gut . no he should not as its degrading to the poor girl. :bah:

would he do it in his own country. no he would not as all the punters would stone him to death for indecent behaviour.

sorry but my times up and thank you very much miss fawn. :bah:

terence the very good farang.

I'm not so sure that you are being entirely honest with us here Terence ... :o

I think the real reason behind your hostility towards the 'large' stranger in your midst at the Chapel Rambuttri the other night lies far from the issue of prostitution but in actual fact lies within the issue of male fireman competitive nature ...!

The chapel Rambuttri is very much a small traditional parish for regular farangs, Thais, katoys and soi dogs alike all imbibing comfortably in peace and harmony with each other... no surprises, no shocks.

Suddenly the peace was shattered by the arrival of a 'new kid on the block' and not only a 'new kid' but one that had already 'scored' ... candy in hand and proving that if hes successful elsewhere he can be sucessful on new turf also ! :D

Not only has the new kid been successful with a member of the opposite sex he's also of 'larger stature' which means a larger stomach for drinking the dwindeling supplies of ale within Terences territory !

An imbalance was invisaged by Terence this very night as he pictured all his beloved katoys, soi dogs and beer retreating into the distance with the big stranger never to be seen again !

A modern day viking pillaging and plundering upon the very parish that Terence calls home !

So here ladies and gentlemen lies the real reason for Terrys insecurity ! :D