Hua Hin Hotels

Darknight

I went to one called "Minitel" or "Mini-hotel" or something like that. It was 1300. A little far from the main beach area near the Hilton, but of course the beach runs forever, and it was a short walk from a section of beach.

There is also some sort of British pub I found with rooms above the pub and it was a nice room for the price, about 600 baht a night. Another place right near the bargirl bars, it's by a 7-11 and is taller than the other buildings and had a room fit for a hotel.

Jed Pee Nong hotel, near Burger King, and the Subhamitra (032511208) more towards the market area. Both under a grand the last time I was in HH. Make sure you ask for a room in the main wing overlooking the car park in the latter.

hoy looking for a hua hin hotel , end of august.

Price range below 1500 bath/day.

Any ideas ?

thanks

DK

Would strongly recommend Majestic Beach Resort for under your price range. It is about 1,400/night. Private beach, nice accomodation with pool in the middle and offer a private balcony with an excellent view of tranquil Klaikangwon Beach. It is perfect for couples looking for a romantic getaway.

Found this sites has some reviews of this hotel.

http://www.hotels2thailand.com/review.asp?id=928