How About A Dress Code At Royal Garden Plaza?

Weho

While eating my almond pretzel from Auntie Anne's at the Royal Garden today, I like to watch the people go in and out and by. By Pattaya standards, I'm considered a very sincere person, and that's one of my favourite local pastimes here. I observed two males, mid 30's, of a certain ethnic background I won't mention, WALK IN... completely shirtless. I think this is crossing the line. And about a week ago, I saw a farang male, I would say mid 70's, not really a pretty sight, in a TANK TOP, AND wearing a Speedo. The tank top was way too small for the guy's big belly, and it was just a horrible sight to witness.

I also saw an attractive female farang, wearing the skimpiest and sluttest outfit you could imagine... the shorts she was wearing were SO short, you could see her c****e p*e. Honestly, it smelled like an aquarium. And lo and behold, a minute later, her apparent DAUGHTER shows up, probably around 14 years old, dressed so slutty, she made the MOTHER described above, look like a nun.

Shouldn't there be a minimum dress code? What bothers me is the two guys of the ethnic group I won't mention, would never DREAM of going out in public in their home country like that... they would (rightfully) be arrested within 5 minutes, and probably thrown in jail... maybe even executed. But here, they figure they can get away with it, and they do.

Now I appreciate ALL tourists who choose to come here, and all farangs who choose to live here... but PLEASE people, PLEASE... there should be a MINIMUM dress code standard.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While eating my almond pretzel from Auntie Anne's at the Royal Garden today, I like to watch the people go in and out and by. By Pattaya standards, I'm considered a very sincere person, and that's one of my favourite local pastimes here. I observed two males, mid 30's, of a certain ethnic background I won't mention, WALK IN... completely shirtless. I think this is crossing the line. And about a week ago, I saw a farang male, I would say mid 70's, not really a pretty sight, in a TANK TOP, AND wearing a Speedo. The tank top was way too small for the guy's big belly, and it was just a horrible sight to witness.

I also saw an attractive female farang, wearing the skimpiest and sluttest outfit you could imagine... the shorts she was wearing were SO short, you could see her c****e p*e. Honestly, it smelled like an aquarium. And lo and behold, a minute later, her apparent DAUGHTER shows up, probably around 14 years old, dressed so slutty, she made the MOTHER described above, look like a nun.

Shouldn't there be a minimum dress code? What bothers me is the two guys of the ethnic group I won't mention, would never DREAM of going out in public in their home country like that... they would (rightfully) be arrested within 5 minutes, and probably thrown in jail... maybe even executed. But here, they figure they can get away with it, and they do.

Now I appreciate ALL tourists who choose to come here, and all farangs who choose to live here... but PLEASE people, PLEASE... there should be a MINIMUM dress code standard.

Finally, Its a miracle! I actually agree with Weho on this one... Guys, Please, we dont want to see those large hairy bellies!! Cover them up!!

I was enjoying my Club Sandwich in Seasider 2 a few days ago, when 4 men walked in with no shirts on. It honestly looked like they had just got out of bed and walked to Seasider for their breakfast and couldn't be bothered throwing a t-shirt on..

They were showing off their huge bellies covered in Ginger hair, and their hairy backs, covered in sweat (Inside a restaurant!) :o I immidiately had to stop eating and ask the waitress to put the rest of my meal in a take-away box so I could take it home..

Okay, Its been pretty hot lately, but its still no excuse to walk around almost Naked.. Jeez..

They do seem to be on the nose dont they,. ( we know who you are talking about ) is does seem that there is a sign outside pattaya that says slobs, sluts, those of questionable hygene and no moral fibre or personal pride welcome,.. i havent actually seen this sign ,,, but i know its there ! :o

How About A Dress Code At Royal Garden Plaza?

How about a dress code at every restaurant/shopping mall.. I find it disgusting and very unfair when people come in all sweaty and half naked when Im trying to enjoy a meal..

You never see any Thai's going in restaurants like this..

Its probably all the girls shouting 'Sexy man', thats why they continue to keep their shirts off... :o

there is a sign outside pattaya that says slobs, sluts, those of questionable hygene and no moral fibre or personal pride welcome,.. i havent actually seen this sign ,,, but i know its there ! :D

Back onto Fibre again this keeps popping up?? :o

I have also noticed the recent easing of dress code in the Royal Garden. Could be for a

number of reasons i.e.  1) weak willed security gaurds  2) new levels of acceptance due to nationals from a certain large powerfull ex superpower nation, dressing like this

as to them it is an accepted norm - and they have some pull due to their numbers. 3)  it has always happened but we spend to much time drinking coffee and therefor observe more.   :o

I have also noticed the recent easing of dress code in the Royal Garden. Could be for a

number of reasons i.e. 1) weak willed security gaurds 2) new levels of acceptance due to nationals from a certain large powerfull ex superpower nation, dressing like this

as to them it is an accepted norm - and they have some pull due to their numbers. 3) it has always happened but we spend to much time drinking coffee and therefor observe more. :o

Now you say that i do remember a security guy telling a farang to put his shirt on as he was entering royal garden, but not lately,.

. the shorts she was wearing were SO short, you could see her c****e p*e. Honestly, it smelled like an aquarium.

:D :D :D

:D Cottage Pie? :o

(If you went to Crazy Dave's - his cottage pie ALWAYS smells like an aquarium!)

Edited by Humphrey Bear

. the shorts she was wearing were SO short, you could see her c****e p*e. Honestly, it smelled like an aquarium.

:D :D :bah:

I was also wondering what 'c****e p*e' was supposed to spell out , too... :D

Finally, Its a miracle! I actually agree with Weho on this one... Guys, Please, we dont want to see those large hairy bellies!! Cover them up!!

but we do not object to attractive mothers and daughters showing whatever attractive attributes they possess!

:o

While...
... troll...

Words, words, words! Where are the pictures? Jdinasia will have egg on his face and nobody will dare call you a troll if you corroborate your story with photos.

You are cruel, teasing us with your description of “c****e p*e” and not giving us a picture.

--

Maestro

but we do not object to attractive mothers and daughters showing whatever attractive attributes they possess!

:D

Not if Weho got the number of asterisks right.

--

Maestro

:D:D:D

A friend of mine has a new girlfriend that he met in Pattaya, but he tells me she doesnt have a cottage pie - what could this mean :bah:

:D:D:bah:

A friend of mine has a new girlfriend that he met in Pattaya, but he tells me she doesnt have a cottage pie - what could this mean :bah:

Probably met her at Jenny star? :D

I should spend more time in Royal Garden

Going slightly off the subject of cottage pie and centipedes, although i found it very amusing.

A few years ago, i went to barbados, (carribean) and any guy walking around with no shirt on got fined instantly by the police. I suppose the laws are the same in other countries around the world also, i am not sure but i think so.. but not here, hence the pink, swetty, hairy pop bellies around.

:D :D :D

Actually, the word is "cuc*ie"... I'll leave it at that, since we don't want to offend the earlier poster who doesn't like trolls, but loves to read every word they write, and reply, over and over... Puh-leese.

c****e p*e

Actually, the word is "cuc*ie"...

So you did have the number of asterisks right (I never doubted it) but now you have narrowed the choice and the guessing game can continue. I have gone through the whole alphabet for the remaining missing letter but can’t figure it out. Are you sure you got the third letter right?

Looks like I need a photo, after all :o

--

Maestro

c****e p*e

Actually, the word is "cuc*ie"...

So you did have the number of asterisks right (I never doubted it) but now you have narrowed the choice and the guessing game can continue. I have gone through the whole alphabet for the remaining missing letter but can’t figure it out. Are you sure you got the third letter right?

--

Maestro

I still can't guess it either.. You arent the only one...

Edited by Meg_ken2003