Thai drivers just can't understand what indicators are for...

Which use of indicators annoys you most?  

103 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Some indicate to go around a corner, others fail to indicate when changing lanes, and others indicate left half way through an overtake. And then there's those who put on hazard lights / 4-ways

Come on, which one is most annoying?

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, blackprince said:

The really great thing about Thai drivers is they don't get out of the car and shoot or stab people who annoy them, unlike some of our wonderful former homelands.

I am afraid it does happen even here. 

Here is just a mild example of Thai road rage but if you follow Thai news , shootings do happen also.

Still, if you are going to have it , might as well have a pleasant soundtrack . Also , just out of shot , a vendor has quickly set up a noodle stand. A fun time was had by all.

Edited by Denim
  • Like 2

Just now, Crossy said:

Anyway, let's try and stay on-topic which is the use (or non-use) of indicators / turn signals.

This thread is already borderline Thai bashing, let's stay behind that line.

Thank you for that Crossy. This thread has been set up for Thai bashing, which is against the forum rules.

If I set up a similar thread about some of the excesses in our home countries I'm fairly sure it would be closed down straight away, probably as baiting.

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

I'm always tempted to go to the 4-ways flashers when they are stopped at a red light and ask them what's wrong, what the immediate danger is, what they need assistance with?

But I'm not particularly keen on getting shot in the forehead, so I always pass on that urge.

• Like 2

Any use of indicators shows there's life in the vehicle and you kinda know where you stand........won't be long before we're cussing and experiencing road rage with AI or robots...............certainly an interesting thought.........!!

• Like 1