Pattaya bars are open in many areas. Its half returning to normal here.

jack71

9 hours ago, Guderian said:

Let me know when the Windmill Club Restaurant reopens in Soi Diamond, lol.

Next announcement will be they are closing down the restaurants because they are causing the spread of covid, but bars are allowed to open. ????   

Edited by Leaver
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, FalangJaiDee said:

I also like pointing out that there’s a LOT of BALDIES. Look in any bar and it look like a convention of THUMBS. Can’t tell ‘em apart. 

sometimes i wanna take a deep breath and shout HEY BALDIE! as I’m driving by so I can see literally every head whip around.

Sometimes you can get fed up seeing bald people, i remember a couple years ago where i think seeing some comb overs would have helped

6 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Sometimes you can get fed up seeing bald people, i remember a couple years ago where i think seeing some comb overs would have helped

Comb overs and a strong oscillating fan can be quite a source of entertainment!

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

Hah. I sure wish they'd get out of my village and go back to Patts/BKK. Over the past year, non stop whining and complaining about not having work/money to their poor grandparents, with that quick, shrill, bargirl jabbering. Yak yak yak. Some made a go at domestic life with their Thai BFs, only to eventually be kicked back to the grandparents.

Yes!!! Yes... you get it.

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, ebean001 said:

What's the borderline between a bar and a restaurant? The difference is in their license. 

Not really.  It's this:

In the Blue zone provinces, alcohol is still allowed only at SHA+ and/or Thai Stop Covid qualified restaurants/eateries and can be served until 9:00 PM. (Effective as of January 9th, 2022.) “Modified” restaurants from entertainment venues (pubs, bars, karaoke lounges, etc.) can now be officially operated only if approved by the Provincial/Bangkok Communicable Disease Committee before January 15th, 2022.

On 12/13/2021 at 11:20 PM, bbko said:

How is it some foreigners in Thailand act xenophobic towards other foreigners?  Or is this part of the reason some Thais refer to us a dirty farangs?  No honor amongst ourselves.

All of them think they are superior in some or all ways to every other expat.

Don't worry guy's, the Governor of Chonburi will order the closure of all bars and will be restaurant take away service only for genuine restaurants.

What other option does he have ?

Do you in your wildest dreams believe that plainclothesmen do not report what the situation is in places like Pattaya, the lack of rules being followed etc.

By the end of the week it will be announced IMO.