Free booster vaccine shots available at Bang Sue grand station from Saturday

webfact

Pfizer-24821.png

Thailand’s Ministry of Public Health is offering free Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine booster shots at Bang Sue grand station in Bangkok from this Saturday (December 18th) until further notice, but only to those who were previously inoculated at this facility. 

Those who want the booster jab must have received two doses of AstraZeneca vaccine, one dose of either Sinovac or Sinopharm and a second dose of AstraZeneca or one dose of either Sinovac or Sinopharm and a second of Pfizer at Bang Sue grand station since August 30th.

The ministry has decided to move up its booster vaccination plan by about three months, as a precautionary measure to reduce the risk of hospitalisation or death from the Omicron variant.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/free-booster-vaccine-shots-available-at-bang-sue-grand-station-from-saturday/

Logo-top-.png

For Moderna my wife and I recently went to Bang Sue Station in Bangkok.  Basically saw an ad that said Moderna and Biontec would be available I believe from 16 Nov to 7 Dec.  No further details were given.  On the chance we could get Modera my wife and I travelled there from Rayong.  We were registered, shot (free), waited 30 minute observation period and were on our way back to Rayong in less than one hour.  Underground parking at the station.  Vaccine process was extremely well organized.  2nd shot scheduled at Bang Sue Station on 29 Dec.  We had waited over 6 months at the private hospital we use and was never able to get a confirmation when Moderna was to be available.

• Like 1