Test options to fly back to USA

pomchop

What are the options for getting a test to return to USA?...test has to be within 24 hours of departure so need to have results quickly.  I understand bumrangrad charges about 4700 THB which seems expensive.\

Anyone have listing of other cheaper reliable places in lower Sukhumvit area?

What type of covid test is required for travelling to the United States?

The test must be a SARS-CoV-2 viral test (nucleic acid amplification test [NAAT] or antigen test) with Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

I've had good experiences with Pulse Clinic, which has multiple branches around Bangkok, including one in the Trendy Building in soi 13.

Tested in the morning and had the results back via email around noon the next day.

This was for a PCR test. The cost was 3500 baht.

Keep in mind that your airline may have requirements above and behind those required for entry to the US. For example, Emirates requires a PCR test, even though the US allows an antigen test.

45 minutes ago, tyler28 said:

I've had good experiences with Pulse Clinic, which has multiple branches around Bangkok, including one in the Trendy Building in soi 13.

Tested in the morning and had the results back via email around noon the next day.

This was for a PCR test. The cost was 3500 baht.

Keep in mind that your airline may have requirements above and behind those required for entry to the US. For example, Emirates requires a PCR test, even though the US allows an antigen test.

Thanks yes I think antigen ok for usa and trendy very convenient for me