Driver’s arm broken in road rage incident in Thonburi

webfact

1 hour ago, kidneyw said:

It was on the news. The guy with the tyre iron is a nutter and was the instigator.

And is a father and a fine example to his daughter who witnessed him 'defending' himself after driving like an offended 5 year old. But then, anyone is allowed to be a parent. No qualifications needed, including a sense of responsibility. Is there even a word for responsibility in Thai, as I've rarely seen it in action.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, webfact said:

Adisak claimed he felt threatened by Surayan as he got out of his car and was only defending himself with the tire iron.

He further claimed that he didn't flee - he had to take his daughter to hospital as she was hurt in the incident. 

Him feeling threatened will clearly show on the dash cam (and I’m sure it’s total BS).

Typical Thai patent showing that life is all about them . His daughter is hurt and needs medical attention but him saving face takes precedence. I’d be shocked if it wasn’t an every day occurrence here.

20 hours ago, webfact said:

He further claimed that he didn't flee - he had to take his daughter to hospital as she was hurt in the incident. 

Duelling it out with a 7yr old in the car, was it his driving? and her not wearing a seat belt and most likely sitting in the front that caused her to get 'hurt' ?  Then drove with a broken arm !  Idiot !

Edited by brianthainess