Thai pass + vacc. cert.

That is hard to predict. Not sure how important it is for the passport number to match since many certificates do not have passport numbers.

Try applying for the Thailand Pass and if questioned upload a copy of her Australian passport.

I have a few questions on the Thai Pass.

1. Passport  (have)

2. Vacination Certificate (I have a certificate from Bangkok Pattaya Hospital for both shots)  Should be okay.

3. Covid 19 insurance.  I have Aetna Insurance (Diamond Plan) here in Pattaya.  Will this be okay to use.

4. Confirm a SHA+ hotel for 1 day. No problem with booking that.

5. Flight Booking. No problem

I'm currently in Pattaya and have a retirement visa. I plan on going back to the states about 6 weeks.

How many days before coming back to Thailand can I submit the paperwork for Thai Pass?

How long will it be able to use?

On filling out the paperwork, it asks departure date leaving Thailand. I plan on staying for a long period of time. So what date do I enter?

Thanks for your help

35 minutes ago, Larryst said:

3. Covid 19 insurance.  I have Aetna Insurance (Diamond Plan) here in Pattaya.  Will this be okay to use.

It will be if it covers treatment for being infected with covid 19.

All others are OK.

How many days before coming back to Thailand can I submit the paperwork for Thai Pass?

How long will it be able to use?

Up to a month early appears to be Ok.

On filling out the paperwork, it asks departure date leaving Thailand. I plan on staying for a long period of time. So what date do I enter?

Not needed if the you tick this when starting the application. image.png.f7d5d94420717462d764bcb075edf2fb.png