Mor Prom app / certificates

Badger18

I had a Moderna shot recently but the certificate is not correct - it has someone else's ID card number on it, no passport number, and an address I have never stayed at. There's a note at the bottom that says "in case of data correction please contact the vaccination site". I contacted the vaccination site and they told me to download the mor prom app. They checked that my name and DOB were correctly stated (which they are).

I'm a bit concerned that if I download mor prom and register before anyone has corrected the hospital records, the wrong info will just get transferred to mor prom where it may be outside the hospital's control and impossible to correct.

Does anyone who's used mor prom have any advice? Is there for example any way to ask for information to be corrected from within the app? Has anyone else been given a Thai certificate with mistakes on it and then found that the info in mor prom is correct (I mean the info on the registration was correct, so it's in the system somewhere...).

yes, you can correct info on this aplication.

go to international certificate, at the bottom.

whether it would work is another matter. In my case doesn't accept my input, put it's a minor issue. Probably because I got my international certificate before this edit function was added to application, so they assume everything is correct.

that address might be hospital's address, not private home. 

Edited by internationalism
  • Confused 1

I had a Moderna jab last Wednesday, waited a few minutes, got the certificate. Said to my wife, yay! let's go home, she said let me see that, found the address to be incomplete, took it back to the desk and got it corrected. My passport number was correct and all but she probably saved me from a headache later on.

1 hour ago, ramrod711 said:

I had a Moderna jab last Wednesday, waited a few minutes, got the certificate. Said to my wife, yay! let's go home, she said let me see that, found the address to be incomplete, took it back to the desk and got it corrected. My passport number was correct and all but she probably saved me from a headache later on.

Yeah, I should have done that as well but at the time I just wanted to get out of there. It may well be more than a headache as my original cert will be too old to use for entry to the EU by the time I leave Thailand so I am likely to have to isolate / quarantine on arrival, depending on the situation. I'll then be unable to return to Thailand without doing full quarantine.

The easy solution would be to get another shot but I had quite bad side effects and getting another one so soon just can't be a good idea.

Usually, normally there is a 30 minute observation period post-vaccination - seems loosely enforced in some settings - which offers the PERFECT time to review any documentation issues and cross-check against Mor Prom and then get them corrected on-the-spot.

Failing that, I'd probably first return to the vaccination site and try to get it sorted.

17 hours ago, Badger18 said:

I had a Moderna shot recently but the certificate is not correct

Where did you receive this shot? Did you pay for it via a private hospital? Or as this a government-administered shot?

My vaccine certificate only has Thai information, no English and no passport number. On returning to the govt. hospital where I was vaccinated at the beginning of September I was told they only had the Thai version of the software. Last Thursday I had a Moderna booster, same place. No paper proof available, I was told to return on the 23rd December (A week later). I cannot access any of my vaccine info on Mor Phrom. I hope they can get it right by Thursday when I will return there. 

3 hours ago, rbkk said:

My vaccine certificate only has Thai information, no English and no passport number. On returning to the govt. hospital where I was vaccinated at the beginning of September I was told they only had the Thai version of the software. Last Thursday I had a Moderna booster, same place. No paper proof available, I was told to return on the 23rd December (A week later). I cannot access any of my vaccine info on Mor Phrom. I hope they can get it right by Thursday when I will return there. 

Good luck. I suspect you would be OK without a passport number if the details actually shown are correct, but then you (we) shouldn't be in a position of having to hope their mistakes don't matter in the first place.

On 12/18/2021 at 7:27 AM, Badger18 said:

I had a Moderna shot recently but the certificate is not correct - it has someone else's ID card number on it, no passport number, and an address I have never stayed at

Does it have an ID number beginning 6000?  If so, this is a vaccine ID number which is OK but different from your ID card number.  Entering that into Mor Phrom should access your records.  As suggested earlier the address may be the hospital or vaccination site address.  What does it show on a map if you google the address?

Edited by treetops
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, treetops said:

Does it have an ID number beginning 6000?  If so, this is a vaccine ID number which is OK but different from your ID card number.  Entering that into Mor Phrom should access your records.  As suggested earlier the address may be the hospital or vaccination site address.  What does it show on a map if you google the address?

Just for info, my vaccination ID number begins with a 0 (zero).

2 hours ago, treetops said:

Does it have an ID number beginning 6000?  If so, this is a vaccine ID number which is OK but different from your ID card number.

Yes it does - that's great info, thanks.  So actually it looks as though the number is not so much wrong as wrongly described, and the certificate obtainable via mor prom may be usable. Excellent news!

5 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Just for info, my vaccination ID number begins with a 0 (zero).

Very odd.  Many, many reports on here and all until now mention the numbers are 13 digits and start with 6000.  Was there anything unusual about your situation?

5 hours ago, Badger18 said:

Yes it does - that's great info, thanks.  So actually it looks as though the number is not so much wrong as wrongly described, and the certificate obtainable via mor prom may be usable. Excellent news!

Please let us know how you get on with Mor Phrom.