Anyone know if Beer Laos available 7 eleven?

Kenny202

On 12/24/2021 at 12:45 PM, Kenny202 said:

I know Makro has it but don't really want a full carton and a bit of a drive as well. 

Stupid question, nobody knows where you live, so how are we supposed to know if your 7/11 has lao beer.  

My 7/11 has it on stock. 

On 12/24/2021 at 1:49 PM, Kenny202 said:

Surely not, currently 25ks away in a village. What a ridiculous thing to say. Last village I lived in was further away. have you ever been out of Pattaya? There isn't a 7/11 on every corner up country. And what with the 2014 TV/ AN Lol? What is that supposed to mean? Normally not a drinker so wouldn't know what time booze is available off hand. You blokes live in your own little world and think everyone is the same.

I'll never understand why someone would want to live out in the boonies, and you say you are not a drinker.... has boredom set in and you need a drink now?   

Someone else explained the 2014 TV/AN comment although it hardly needed much explanation as it was bloody obvious.

You are the one living in their own little world, you don't know when alcohol can be sold and you seem to think everyone lives in Pattaya. 

The furthest I have to walk to buy anything here in Bangkok is about 6 mins, to a large Tops, or 2 mins to the nearest 7/11, 1 minute to MaxValu. 

No way I'd live 25 kms from the nearest convenience store / supermarket.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Freddy42OZ said:

Bangkok is about 6 mins, to a large Tops, or 2 mins to the nearest 7/11, 1 minute to MaxValu. 

Max - 12 mins

711 - 5, 10, 10...

Foodland - 15 mins

Big C - 20 mins

Tops 25 mins, 35 (MRT 12+5)

Wet market - 15 mins

Tesco - 35 mins (MRT 12+5)

Walking

11 hours ago, TheScience said:
17 hours ago, Freddy42OZ said:

Bangkok is about 6 mins, to a large Tops, or 2 mins to the nearest 7/11, 1 minute to MaxValu. 

Max - 12 mins

711 - 5, 10, 10...

Foodland - 15 mins

Big C - 20 mins

Tops 25 mins, 35 (MRT 12+5)

Wet market - 15 mins

Tesco - 35 mins (MRT 12+5)

Walking

Yes, my times are all based on walking.