how long are my docs valid for?

For extensions it's stated that "up to 7 days"...

IMO best to check with your immigration office.

Why do you need to obtain banking details early. 

Many do it on the day of application. Best option. 

Are you using income method? Then of course understand why you want to obtain early.

Edited by DrJack54

Depends on the immigration office, but usually a good idea to do the bank docs the same day as going to immigration. Go to the bank as it opens, immigration half hour later. Kor ror 2 get the day before. Other documents probably no time limit.

If using the 400k baht in the bank option you will need a letter from the bank done before you apply for the extension. Most offices will accept a letter done the day before but will want you bank book to update on the day you apply.

Other than that bank letter a the issuance of a new printout of your Kor Ror 2 marriage registry can be valid up to 30 days at many offices but some will want one no older that a week and some the day before.

• Like 1

My experience has been that I/O wants to see a bank statement updated on the day of application.  Note that K Bank's computer system will not update your bank book unless there has been a transaction on that day.  You have to pay in or take out something small like 100 Baht to get the result that I/O wants.  A PITA but TIT.

I now get all the bank stuff done on the morning of application for my Non O Retirement.  Best to make an appointment with the Bank beforehand.   Not every Bank employee knows what is needed.  Last time I went to I/O first and got a list (in Thai) of docs. they needed.