Thailand reports 3,037 new COVID-19 cases, 25 deaths, 3,115 recoveries

webfact

30 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Seems like everyone I know is sick or knows someone who is sick in Pattaya.

Went into a massage shop today these girls like to hide behind the massage chairs and play on their phones, while you are getting a massage.  Some 350 pound guy snoring loudly and heard 3 of the massage girls coughing did not take long I got the H out of the place.

This weekend should be the it.  Big numbers in a few weeks if in fact people are tested or report it.

Stay safe this weekend I will be going out minimally but even without Covid, I don't like crowds so home it is.

I know 5 who are currently sick with the C in Thai and 6 in UK. Rate it's spreading I think everyone is going get a dose of the C within the next few months.

2 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

I was under the impression the UK was administering boosters very quickly, not according to this guy..............

Administer more third doses and quicker, Federation of Thai Industries urges govt

Thailand should quicken the pace of administering the third dose of Covid-19 vaccines to keep the Omicron situation from getting worse as in the UK, Federation of Thai Industries vice-chairman Kriengkrai Thiennukul recommended.

According to Kriengkrai, the UK is administering the third dose to their citizens “slowly”.

https://www.nationthailand.com/in-focus/40010611

Well, the UK administered 325000 booster jabs according to the latest daily report. And they are increasing the supply of Lateral Flow tests to 300 million per month, so perhaps KingKong needs to research things a bit better...

Worldometers reports totals tests done in Thailand = 17.2 million. The UK figure is 395 million.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, mrfill said:

Well, the UK administered 325000 booster jabs according to the latest daily report. And they are increasing the supply of Lateral Flow tests to 300 million per month, so perhaps KingKong needs to research things a bit better...

Worldometers reports totals tests done in Thailand = 17.2 million. The UK figure is 395 million.

Jabs in UK have dropped of the past few days because of holiday period. Just before they done just under a million one day of boosters.

• Like 2

Chonburi announces total of 8 locally spread Omicron Covid -19 confirmed cases, 20 imported

Eight local cases of the Covid-19 Omicron variant infection were found from random tests on confirmed Covid-19 cases in Banglamung, showing that the variant, which is highly transmissible but appears to be milder than the Delta variant in terms of symptoms, according to preliminary, non-peer-reviewed studies from countries like South Africa and the UK, is spreading in the region. 

TPN media notes that these were random tests, which means that the actual number of Omicron cases is likely understated as not every recent case has been examined on an individual basis for type.

https://thepattayanews.com/2021/12/30/chonburi-announces-total-of-8-locally-spread-omicron-covid-19-confirmed-cases-20-imported/

Edited by Bkk Brian

COVID-19: Thailand reports 3,111 new coronavirus cases, 26 deaths, 3,241 recoveries 

COV31.jpg

File photo

Thailand on Friday (December 31) reported 3,111 new COVID-19 cases, 3,241 recoveries and 26 additional deaths over the past 24 hours. 

Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1245103-covid-19-thailand-reports-3111-new-coronavirus-cases-26-deaths-3241-recoveries/

//CLOSED//

/Admin