PM urges public to keep masks on throughout holiday season

webfact

7 minutes ago, jaiyen said:

Why is it that everyone is told to wear a mask when the majority of masks are useless and do not stop anything that comes out of the mouth or is breathed in. It is a worldwide brainwashing of the population to make them think they are having an effect in keeping Covid at bay. However the increasing numbers of cases prove otherwise. When Covid first came out we were repeatedly told that only N95 masks were any good. Now the rules say that any mask will do !! A $1 paper mask is not going to help. 

I got some N95 masks, but my glasses still get fogged up, showing that my 'Covid laden' breath is escaping.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, jaiyen said:

Why is it that everyone is told to wear a mask when the majority of masks are useless and do not stop anything that comes out of the mouth or is breathed in.

That is nonsense. 

Why are you wasting our time with it?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, jaiyen said:

Why is it that everyone is told to wear a mask when the majority of masks are useless and do not stop anything that comes out of the mouth or is breathed in. It is a worldwide brainwashing of the population to make them think they are having an effect in keeping Covid at bay. However the increasing numbers of cases prove otherwise. When Covid first came out we were repeatedly told that only N95 masks were any good. Now the rules say that any mask will do !! A $1 paper mask is not going to help. 

Stops spitttle. All for it indoors and crowded places but mandatory everywhere is too much. Big impingement on quality of life and sadly it’ll be a thing in Asia forever. 

6 hours ago, daveAustin said:

Stops spitttle. All for it indoors and crowded places but mandatory everywhere is too much. Big impingement on quality of life and sadly it’ll be a thing in Asia forever. 

If that's so their tourism will never thrive again.

I can't imagine Thailand will keep masks mandatory when this thing turns into an endemic or even before that.